Born on February 5, 1962, Jennifer Jason Leigh is an American actress who is rose to fame for her role as Stacy in the film Fast Times at Ridgemont High and is known for her roles in Miami Blues (1990), Last Exit to Brooklyn (1990), Backdraft (1991), Single White Female, Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle, and much more.
She stars as Elsa Gardner in the series Atypical (2017).
Jennifer Jason Leigh Ethnicity/Religion
Jennifer was born in Los Angeles, California to Vic Morrow and Barbara Turner. She is of Russian and Austrian descent. Her older sister died in 2017.
Jennifer Jason Leigh Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Noah Baumbach from 2005 and divorced in 2013.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jennifer Jason Leigh
- Nicknames: Jennifer
- Birthday: February 5, 1962
- Age: 57 years old (as of November 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: She has Russian and Austrian ancestry
- Religion: Her parents were Jewish
- Spouse/Husband: Noah Baumbach (m. 2005; div. 2013)
- Children: 1
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is of Russian and Austrian descent.
- She gained fame for her role in the film Fast Times at Ridgemont High in 1982.
- She is known for her roles in Miami Blues (1990), Last Exit to Brooklyn (1990), Backdraft (1991), Single White Female, Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle, and much more.
- She appears as Elsa in the series Atypical.
I could never play the ingenue, the girl next door or the very successful young doctor. That would be a bore.
I’m a typical middle child. I’m the mediator. The one that makes everything OK, puts their own needs aside to make sure everybody’s happy. It’s hard to change your nature, even with years and years of therapy.
Visit our site