Born on July 6, 1958, Jennifer Saunders is an English singer, comedian, actress and screenwriter who rose to fame as a member of The Comic Strip and is best known for her roles in French and Saunders, Absolutely Fabulous and sitcoms such as Roseanne and the movie Shrek 2.
She appears as Heidi in the series The Stranger (2020). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Royal Central School Central School Of Speech And Drama
Jennifer Saunders Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Jennifer was born in Sleaford, Lincolnshire to Jane and Robert Thomas Saunders. She has three brothers.
Jennifer Saunders Affair/Husband
She is married to Adrian Edmondson. They married in 1985 and have 3 daughters and 4 grandchildren. For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jennifer Jane Saunders
- Nicknames: Jennifer
- Birthday: July 6, 1958
- Age: 61 years old (as of Feb 2020)
- Birthplace: Sleaford, Lincolnshire, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: Royal Central School Central School Of Speech And Drama
- Profession: Comedian, actress, singer, screenwriter
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Adrian Edmondson (m. 1985)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an English actress, screenwriter and comedian.
- She rose to fame as a member of The Comic Strip.
- She is best known for her roles in French and Saunders, Absolutely Fabulous and sitcoms such as Roseanne and the movie Shrek 2.
- She has three brothers.
- She is married to Adrian Edmondson and they have 3 daughters and 3 grandchild.
- She appears as Heidi in the series The Stranger.
When I was a child, a lot of my time was spent in Scotland because my mother’s Scottish, and we used to go up to Ayrshire and visit relations in a place called Dalry.
We were watching the first series recently, and it has a charm, a kind of amateur charm. At that point we didn’t involve ourselves technically at all – we just messed about and told our jokes – and it looks a bit like that.
Visit our site for more updates.