Jessica Brownstein is a Canadian fashion stylist who currently limelight on social media due to her and Sasha Exeter’s controversy, for which she lost her deals with “Good Morning America” and CTV. She is also known for her unique and innovative styles. She has worked with GMA and CityLine since the year 2018. Presently, she has more than 393K followers on her Instagram and 15.9K on her Twitter accounts. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Jessica Mulroney famous for?
- A Canadian fashion stylist and TV host.
Where does Jessica Mulroney live?
Recalling her early life, Jessica was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada to her parents, Veronic Brownstein and Stephen Brownstein in the year 1980 which aged her 40 years old at present. Her father is a descendant of the founders of Browns Shoes while her mother’s profession is yet to be disclosed. She has also two siblings named John Brownstein and Elizabeth Brownstein to whom she was growing up in her childhood. Similarly, she is of Canadian nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Pisces and her religious views are Christianity.
For education, she attended Harvard University and later graduated from McGill University with a degree in industrial relations.
What does Jessica Mulroney do?
- Upon her graduation, Jessica moved to Toronto to participate in the TV show called “Suits” in 2011 where she met Meghan Markle.
- Later, She appeared on Markle’s lifestyle blog named “The Tig.”
- She also served the position of a host for the TV show called “I Do, Redo” which aired on CTV.
- However, she does not work more with CTV because of her and Sasha Exeter’s controversy. Not only this but, the show “Good Morning America” has also cut their all deals with her because she threatened Sasha Exeter over the black community.
- Later, she posted her apologies through her Instagram account, “I want to say from my heart that every word of my apologies to Sasha over the course of the last two weeks privately, and again both publicly and privately today is true. I did not intend in any way to jeopardize her livelihood. We had a disagreement and it got out of hand and for that I’m sorry.”
- She also a co-founder of The Shoebox Project charity. She runs this charity along with Vanessa Mulroney, Caroline Mulroney, and Katy Mulroney.
- Moreover, she has worked with GMA and CityLine since the year 2018. She also works as a stylist for the wife of current PM of Canada Justin Trudeau named “Sophie Grégoire Trudeau“.
Did Jessica Mulroney undergo facial surgery?
Being a high society persona, Jessica is highlighted in the media social circles, so there is photo evidence that reveals her face has changed in recent years.
According to Dr. Lanzer, “There are lots of skin tightening options for women in their 40s.” Those procedures include muscle relaxants such as Botox, filler to create volume in the lips and cheeks and non-surgical lasers. However, Dr. Lanzer says she has had very natural work done and she’s stayed away from some more severe procedures.
Once, she called in the assistance of Canada’s finest surgeons to ensure her face is as fresh as her gorgeous designer outfits. However, the authentic report of her facial surgery is yet to be disclosed.
Who is Jessica Mulroney’s husband?
Reflecting on her personal life, Jessica was married to Ben Mulroney on 30th October 2008 as a royal wedding. Ben is the eldest son and second eldest child of Mila Mulroney and former Prime Minister of Canada Brian Mulroney. He is a TV host by profession. Together, the couple blessed twins boys named Brian Gerald Alexander Mulroney and John Benedict Dimitri Mulroney and a daughter named Isabel Veronica Mulroney. Presently, the couple lives a lavish life with their children and family in Canada and seems to be happy.
Also, She is a close/good friend of Meghan Markle. So, The couple invited to attend the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and their children participated as page boys and flower girls.
What is Jessica Mulroney net worth?
Being a fashion stylist, Jessica has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the fashion industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $5 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jessica Mulroney?
Observing her body physics, Jessica stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 60 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her body measurements are yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know. Additionally, she used 7 (UK) shoe sizes.