Joe Tracini is an English actor, presenter, and author who is renowned for the role of Dennis Savage in the Channel 4 soap opera “Hollyoaks”. Previously, he has acted in the BBC Three comedy series “Coming of Age” and the Boomerang children’s sitcom “My Spy Family”. His theatre credits include “Spamalot”, starring in the role of Patsy during a touring version of the production in 2015. He played the title role in Roderick Fenske’s short film “Future Dave”, and took on the role of Tony Blackburn alongside Keith Chegwin and Susannah Fielding in the British comedy horror film “Kill Keith” (2011). In the year 2022, he published his first book, “Ten Things I Hate About Me”.
What is Joe Tracini Known For?
- Joe Tracini is an actor, present actor.
- He is known for his role in “Hollyoaks” as Dennis Savage.
Where is Joe Tracini From?
Joe Tracini took birth with the born name of Joe James Pasquale. On 19th July 1988, Joe Tracini opened his eyes for the first time. He is from Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England. He holds British nationality and his ethnicity is British-White. He follows Christianity religion and Cancer is his zodiac sign. His present age is 34 as of 2022.
Joe is the son of comedian Joe Pasquale and his second wife, Debbie Pasquale. The family moved to Kent and Joe was brought up in Higham, near Rochester.
About his education, he attended King’s School, Rochester, and the Rochester Independent College. He joined the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London where he completed a National Diploma in Performing Arts in early 2007. He trained as a magician, having taken an interest in magic at the age of two. In 2003, he received the title of ‘British Junior Magical Champion’ which he won at the Blackpool Opera House in front of 3,000 international magicians. Additionally, he won the title of ‘Most Promising Comedy Act of 2003’, chosen and presented by Ken Dodd, as well as coming third in The Magic Circle’s ‘Young Magician Of The Year’ competition. In 2006, he started his studies at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts.
How was the Career of Joe Tracini?
- His first theatre appearance came in a Christmas 2005 pantomime version of “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” at the Cliffs Pavilion in Southend.
- Next, he went on to perform in a number of their in-house productions including “A Chorus Line” and “Sexual Perversity in Chicago”.
- In 2007, he returned to the pantomime stage to take on the title role in “Peter Pan” at the Churchill Theatre in Bromley.
- Later, he returned to the stage to take on the role of Buttons in “Cinderella” at The Hawth in Crawley.
- In 2011, he played the role of Wishee Washee in “Aladdin”.
- Due to his filming schedule for “Hollyoaks”, he again took a break from the pantomime stage in 2013.
- In November 2014, he again reprised the role of Buttons in “Cinderella” at Wolverhampton’s Grand Theatre alongside Julian Clary and “The X Factor” (UK series 4) star Niki Evans.
- In early April 2015, it was confirmed that he would be taking over from Todd Carty in the role of Patsy in the UK tour of “Spamalot”.
- Next, he was seen in “Damian’s Pop Up Panto” (2020-2021) as Billy.
- His television career started in 2004 after he guest starred on the CITV STEM show “Prove It!”.
- He made his television debut in 2007 as Spike Bannon in “My Spy Family”. He would go on to reprise his role in both the second and third series before the show eventually ended in January 2010.
- He was cast in the role of Darren ‘DK’ Karrimore in a pilot for the new BBC Three situation comedy “Coming of Age” in 2007.
- In 2010, he also played the role of Victor in the single series of the BBC Four comedy “The Great Outdoors”.
- In August 2011, it was announced that he would be joining the cast of the long-running Channel 4 soap “Hollyoaks” in the role of Dennis Savage. In April 2014 it was announced that he would be leaving the soap with his final scenes broadcast in November of that year.
- From 2017 to the present, he hosts the CBBC DIY series “The Dengineers”. He replaced Mark Wright in series 3.
- He played the title role in Roderick Fenske’s short film “Future Dave”, and took on the role of Tony Blackburn in the British comedy horror film “Kill Keith”.
Who is Joe Tracini Wife?
Joe Tracini is an unmarried man when it comes to his personal life. He is single at the moment. He is not dating anyone at present. There are no rumors or affairs about his relationship with anyone. He is enjoying his present life a lot. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
What is Joe Tracini Net Worth?
Joe Tracini is an actor whose net worth is estimated to have $14 Million as of 2022. His main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. He is making an annual salary of around $2 Million from his professional career. He is living a standard lifestyle at present.
How tall is Joe Tracini?
Joe Tracini stands tall at the height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.62 m. His body weight consists of 57 Kg or 125 lbs. He has a pair of black eyes and his hair color is black. In 2019, he revealed over Twitter that he had been struggling with addiction issues and had been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
Leave a Reply