Joseline Hernandez is an American rapper, TV personality, actress and former stripper. She is famous as the self-proclaimed “Puerto Rican Princess” and, “controversial” is the word that describes everything about her. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Joseline Hernandez famous for?
- An American reality television personality, rapper, and actress.
Where does Joseline Hernandez live?
Recalling her early life, Joseline was born in Ponce, Puerto Rico in the year 1986. Currently, she aged 33 years old. Her father died of a heroin overdose, and later her mother, Carmen married a guy named Luis. Her stepfather, along with her family, moved to Florida, the United States, when she was six-years-old. She has an older sister, Yanira, and grew up with her four brothers. The name of her siblings is Jorge, Hisael, Kermit, and Luis Jr. One of her younger brothers has autism.
Similarly, She is of Puerto Rican-American nationality and belongs to a black ethnic group. Further, her birth sign is Scorpio. The information regarding her academic qualification is yet to be disclosed.
When did Joseline Hernandez begin his acting career?
- The career of Joseline began as a stripper since she had to provide for the family. During that time, she was arrested in 2003 as well as 2007 for lewd and lascivious behavior.
- Nevertheless, she was discovered by Grammy Award-winning record producer, Stevie J. Her appearance helped her cast for the Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. The show became one of the highest-rated show with over 3.5 million viewers per episode. She became an overnight sensation and appeared at the 2013 AVN Awards, the 2013 BET Hip Hop Awards and the 2015 BET Awards.
- On June 5th, 2016, He revealed that she had filmed an acting role on Lee Daniels’ television series Star, which aired from December 14th, 2016 on Fox. She appeared in the pilot episode as Michelle, a stripper. She returned in a recurring role for three more episodes in 2017.
- She appeared as a guest co-host on the syndicated talk show The Real from January 23th to 27th, 2017, and again from May 1st to 5th, 2017.
- On June 1st, 2017, He quit Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta during the taping of the sixth season’s reunion, amid tensions with creator Mona Scott-Young and the show’s producers.
- On January 8th, 2018, it was reported that Hernandez was filming a new reality show, Joseline Takes Miami, produced by Carlos King. He appeared as a commentator (via satellite link) on the talk show Bossip on WE tv from August 30th, 2018, until October 4th, 2018.
- On March 4th, 2019, it was reported that production on Joseline Takes Miami had been stalled and that the network was requesting reshoots. The project never made it to air. On September 29th, 2019, He appeared as a guest star on Bravo’s Married to Medicine.
- On January 9th, 2020, WE tv announced that she and her boyfriend Balistic Beats would appear on the latest season of Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition, which would premiere February 6th, 2020.
- The aforementioned shows would air simultaneously throughout January and February 2020, making Joseline one of the few television personalities to appear as a series regular on three shows on three different networks at the same time.
Who is Joseline Hernandez married to?
The personal life of Joseline is open and she has maintained a balance in her relationship. She is engaged with her long time boyfriend, Balistic Beats, real name Robin Ingouma. The duo confirmed their engagement on September 11th, 2019. Ballistic is a musician by profession. By the end of 2020, the pair is expected to be a married couple, though the couple hasn’t disclosed the official date.
From her first failed marriage with R&B singer, Steve J, she has a baby daughter named, Bonnie Bella Jordan. She was born on December 28th, 2016. They separated in 2016.
What is Joseline Hernandez’s net worth?
Being a rapper, Joseline earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the music industry. Base on some online reports, her estimate net worth said to be $300 Thousand at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Joseline Hernandez?
Observing her body physics, Joseline stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 56 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of black eyes and hair color. She used 38C (US). Further her body measures around 34-24-32 inches.