Josh Dallas is an American actor who is famous for his character, Prince Charming, in the TV series Once Upon a Time. He has appeared in TV Series like Money (2010), CSI (2011) Manifest (2018). With his popularity, He has around 20k followers on Twitter and 640k followers on Instagram. Today we will reveal all the secrets of this prince aside from his on-screen avatar. Let’s get started.
What is Josh Dallas famous for?
- An American actor.
- His roles as Prince Charming/David Nolan in the ABC television series Once Upon a Time and Fandral in the Marvel Comics film adaptation Thor.
Where is Josh Dallas from?
Recalling his early life, Josh was born as Joshua Paul Dallas in Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America. He is the son of Robert Michael Dallas Jr. and Diana Raymond and also, the grandson of Robert Michael Dallas and Esther Marie Wilson.
Similarly, He was born under the sign of Sagittarius. Also, he belongs to white ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
Where is Josh Dallas go for education?
Talking about his education, Josh attended New Albany High School, Floyd Central High School and Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts.
When did Josh Dallas begin his acing career?
- After his graduation, Josh joined the Royal Shakespeare Company, and then took parts with the Royal National Theatre, English National Opera, the New Shakespeare Company and The Young Vic.
- Later, he began his professional career in acting with the TV series, Ultimate Force, portraying the character of Weaver. Later, he featured in the TV Series like Doctor Who as Node 2, Money as Spunk Davies, CSI and so on.
- In 2011, he began starring in the ABC series Once Upon a Time as Prince Charming. He did not reprise his role in the sequel to Thor due to his commitments in Once Upon a Time. Zachary Levi replaced him in the film. After six seasons, He exited the series in 2017. He would, however, return for its series finale the following year.
- Apart from his TV career, he also played a part in movies for the Marvel Franchise, Thor, Ghost Machine, Zootopia, and Sidekick. For 2018-19, he was cast as Ben Stone, the male lead, in the NBC mystery/drama series Manifest.
Who is Josh Dallas married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Josh has been married twice to date. Formerly, He was married to another American actress Lara Pulver. They had been dating since 2003 and after dating for whole four years, the couple tied the knots in 2007. Unfortunately, they parted ways in 2011.
But he met his love for the second time while working for the series Once Upon A Time. He fell into the charm of Snow White played by Ginnifer Goodwin. Both felt attraction while working for the series. Soon the new couple got engaged in 2013 and finally tied the knots on April 12, 2014.
Currently, both the actors are living a happy life with their children without any rumors and controversies. The couple welcomed the first baby, Oliver Finlay Dallas on May 29th, 2014, and the second son Hugo Wilson Dallas in 2016.
How much is Josh Dallas’s worth?
Being an actor, Josh earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $3 million at present. However, his salary is somewhere at around $72.7 Thousand per episode.
How tall is Josh Dallas?
Observing her body statistics, Josh stands a height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs around 82 Kg. Similarly, She has an average body with blue eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed.