Kasper Rørsted is a Danish manager who has been the CEO of German sportswear firm Adidas since 2016. On 22 August 2022, it was announced that he would hand over his role as CEO during the course of 2022. Previously, he worked with Oracle, Digital Equipment Corporation, Compaq, EMEA, and Henkel before joining the company, Adidas replacing Herbert Hainer. In 2020, the Adidas supervisory board extended his contract until 2026. In 2022, however, Rørsted and the company’s supervisory board had mutually agreed that he would hand over his position during the course of 2023.
What is Kasper Rørsted Known For?
- Being a Danish Corporate Personality.
- For serving as the CEO of Adidas Group.
Where is Kasper Rørsted from?
Kasper Rørsted was born on 24 February 1962. He is from Aarhus, Denmark. His nationality is Danish and he belongs to Danish-White. About his parents, he is the son of Bendt Rørsted and Judith Kildeberg Rørsted. Her dad was an author. It seems he is the only son to his parents. His present age is 60th birthday as of 2022. During high school, he played handball for Denmark’s national youth team. He went on to study at Copenhagen Business School with further Executive Education at Harvard Business School. When he completed his higher education, he managed his fees by working part-time as a cleaner.
Kasper Rørsted Career Timeline
- Kasper Rørsted initially worked with Oracle, Digital Equipment Corporation, and Compaq.
- From 2001 to 2002, he was managing director of Compaq Enterprise Business Group in EMEA.
- He moved to the managing director position at HP EMEA from 2002 to 2004.
- In the year 2005, he became a director at Henkel.
- Later, he become vice chairman in 2007 and CEO in 2008.
- Under his stewardship, the group’s market capitalization quadrupled to more than €36 billion.
- In January 2016, it was announced that he would leave the company to become CEO of Adidas, replacing Herbert Hainer.
- In 2020, the Adidas supervisory board extended his contract until 2026.
- In 2022, he along with the company’s supervisory board had mutually agreed that he would hand over his position during the course of 2023.
- He will continue his services with Adidas till 2026.
Who is Kasper Rørsted Wife?
Kasper Rørsted is a married man to his beautiful wife, Lena Rørsted. They were spotted attending the 80th birthday part of Roland Berger. The duo is blessed with four children. The family is happily residing in Munich. His sexual orientaiton is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Kasper Rørsted Net Worth?
Kasper Rørsted is a CEO of German sportwear firm Adidas. As of 2022, the net worth of Kasper is estimated to have $70 Million. His earnings is in millions of dollar. His source of wealth comes from being the CEO of Adidas. He has done a lot of hard work to increase the revenue and margins of Adidas. He has more than two luxurious cars as well as a huge mansion in his hometown. Working as the CEO, he has also launched the new design of their Slides (Slippers). He is living a lavish lifestyle at present. About his salary; Kasper Rorsted is making $7,237,510 being the CEO of Adidas.
How tall is Kasper Rørsted?
Kasper Rørsted is a handsome man with a height of 5 feet 11 inches or1.83 m. His body weight consists of 82 Kg or 180 lbs. He has dark brown hair color with brown eyes. His hair length is short. He usually wears an English Suit at every business meeting. He maintains his body a lot by doing frequent exercise.
Leave a Reply