Katerina Siniakova is a Czech professional tennis player. Siniakova currently plays on WTA Tour. Having started professionally in 2012, she won three Grand Slam titles with partner Barbora Krejcikova including the 2018 Wimbledon Championships. She reached world no. 1 in doubles rankings in 2018 and ranks at no. 2 in 2021. She won two singles titles and has reached the career-high rankings at no. 31 in 2018. At present, she ranks at no. 75. She has also won seven singles and four doubles titles on the ITF Circuit.
What is Katerina Siniakova Famous For?
- Popular Czech tennis player.
- Former world no. 1 in tennis.
Where is Katerina Siniakova From?
Katerina Siniakova was born on 10 May 1996. Her birth place is in Hradec Kralove in the Czech Republic. She holds Czech nationality. She was born to her father Dmitry and her mother Hana. She has a brother named Daniel Siniakov. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity.
Katerina Siniakova Career
- Siniakova started playing tennis at an early age.
- Her father coached her.
- As a junior, she reached world No. 2 in December 2012.
- As a junior, she won the girls’ doubles titles at the Frech Open, Wimbledon, and the US Open with Barbora Krejcikova in 2013.
- She started her professional career playing on the ITF Women’s Circuit in 2012.
- She won her first title in the doubles competition in 2012.
- She won her first ITF singles title at the $10K Frauenfeld defeating Kathinka von Deichmann in March 2013.
- She finished the 2013 year in the top 200 in singles and top 300 in doubles.
- She made her WTA debut in the Miami Open qualifying draw in 2013.
- She later lost in the first round of the Miami Open against Garbine Muguruza.
- She reached her first major ITF final at the $75K Sharm El Sheikh in the doubles event in November 2013.
- She made her Grand Slam debut in the 2014 Australian Open. She lost to Zarina Diyas in the first round.
- She reached her first WTA doubles final at the Silicon Valley Classic alongside Paula Kania in 2014. They lost to Garbine Muguruza and Carla Suarez Navarro.
- She won her first WTA doubles title at the Tashkent Open alongside Aleksandra Krunic in 2014.
- She reached the Top 100 in doubles ranking as well.
- She reached the semifinal of the Premier-level Kremlin Cup in October 2014.
- She reached the top 100 in singles rankings.
- She won $50K Nates defeating Ons Jabeur.
- She later won the 2014 Open de Limoges alongside Renata Voracova.
- She won her first WTA 1000 match at the Premier Mandatory-level Indian Wells Open in March 2015.
- She reached the singles semifinals and doubles title of the Prague Open in 2015.
- She reached finals in the Tashkent Open in 2015.
- She reached her first singles Grand Slam third round at 2016 Wimbledon, where she was defeated by former world No. 2 Agnieszka Radwanska.
- She reached her first WTA final at the Swedish Open in July 2016 where she lost to Laura Siegemund.
- She lost another WTA final at the Japan Open in 2016.
- She won her first WTA singles title at the Shenzhen Open in 2017. She defeated Alison Riske in the final.
- She reached the final of Premier-Mandatory Indian Wells Open and Premier-level Charleston Open doubles.
- She reached the quarterfinal of the Prague Open both in singles and doubles.
- She also reached the quarterfinals of the Premier Mandatory Madrid Open and Premier 5 Italian Open in doubles.
- She also reached the semifinal of the French Open in doubles.
- She reached the final at the 2017 Swedish Open. She defeated world No. 6 Caroline Wozniacki in the final.
- She reached her first Grand Slam doubles final at the 2017 US Open. They lost to Latisha Chan and Martina Hingis in the finals.
- She finished 2017 at No. 13 in doubles and No. 49 in doubles. She had reached No. 11 in doubles.
- She defeated Maria Sharapova in the semifinals to reach the final at the Shenzhen Open in 2018. She also lost the doubles final there.
- She reached the final of the Premier Mandatory Miami Open in doubles in 2018.
- Alongside Barbora Krejcikova, she won two Grand Slam titles in doubles in 2018, the French Open and Wimbledon. She reached the third round in singles in both tournaments.
- She reached the third round in singles at the 2018 US Open.
- Alongside Krejcikova, she reached the final of the Tour Championships.
- She reached world no. 1 in doubles with Krejcikova and career-high no. 31 in singles.
- She represented the Czech Republic at the 2018 Fed Cup.
- In 2019, she won the Premier-level Sydney International in doubles.
- She completed all four Grand Slam quarterfinals in doubles in 2019.
- In singles, she reached the quarterfinal of the Prague Open, semifinal a Nuremberg.
- In doubles, she reached the quarterfinals at the Madrid Open and semifinals at the Italian Open in 2019.
- She achieved her biggest singles win at the 2019 French Open. She defeated world no. 1 Naomi Osaka en route to the fourth round.
- She reached the semifinals of Wimbledon in doubles in 2019.
- She finished 2019 at no. 7 in doubles and no. 58 in singles.
- In 2020, she reached the quarterfinal of the Internationaux de Strasbourg, the third round of the French Open in singles.
- She won the Shenzhen Open in doubles in 2020.
- She also reached the semifinal at the 2020 Australian Open 2020.
- Alongside Lucie Hradecka, she reached the final of the Linz Open in doubles in 2020.
- She finished 2020 at no. 64 in singles and no. 8 in doubles.
- In 2021, she lost the Australian Open doubles final to Mertens/Sabalenka.
- Siniakova and Krejcikova won the Mutua Madrid Open in 2021 defeating Schuurs and Dabrowski.
- The duo won their second French Open defeating Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Iga Swiatek in 2021.
- With the French Open win, she reached no. 2 in doubles rankings, while her partner Krejcikova reached no. 1.
- She reached the third round of the 2021 Wimbledon in singles.
Who is Katerina Siniakova Boyfriend?
Katerina Siniakova is not married yet. However, she is not single. She is in a relationship for over two years. Not many details about her dating history are available at present. However, detailed information about her boyfriend is not available. She occasionally shares pictures with her partner on her Instagram. Any updates about her personal life will be updated here.
Source: [email protected]
How Tall is Katerina Siniakova?
Katerina Siniakova stands at a height of 1.74 m i.e. 5 feet and 9 inches tall. She has a body weight of 69 kg. She has a slim and athletic body build. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What are Katerina Siniakova Career Earnings and Net Worth?
Katerina Siniakova earns from her professional career as a tennis player. The Czech tennis player has made her fortune from her career. As of 2021, she has won three Grand Slams. She has won two singles and ten doubles titles on the WTA Tour, seven singles, and four double titles on the ITF Circuit. As of 2021, she has won $6.8 million in career earnings. Her other income comes from endorsements. At present, she has an estimated net worth between $1-2 million.