Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore famed as Kieffer Moore is a professional footballer. He is playing for his current team, Cardiff City (Championship club), and the Wales national team. His playing position is a striker. He signed for Championship club Cardiff City for an undisclosed fee on 13th August 2020. He scored his very first goals for the club on 19th September playing against Nottingham Forest. Joining the Conference South club Truro City, he started his football career. He has also played with Dorchester Town, Yeovil Town, Viking, Forest Green Rovers, Ipswich Town, Barnsley, Wigan Athletic. For his international career, he scored his first international goal for the Wales national football team in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying match against Slovakia on 10th October 2019. Recently, he scored the equalizer in Wales’ opening Euro 2020 group match versus Switzerland, earning Wales a 1-1 draw on 12th June 2021.
Wales 1-0 Switzerland, Euro 2020: Moore Scored The Equalizer Goal
Kieffer Moore’s stunning header was enough to rescue a point for Wales in their Euro 2020 Group A opener with Switzerland in Baku. He was on hand midway through the second half to head home a precious equaliser for his side, after Breel Embolo had given the Swiss lead with a fine header of his own just after the break. Moore, sporting an on-brand red bandage after a clash of heads just moments after that chance, cut an isolated figure for much of the first 45 minutes, with Switzerland continuing to ask questions of the Welsh defence, who to their credit stood up to the challenge brilliantly.
- Being a professional footballer.
- As a forward for Championship club, Cardiff City.
Where is Kieffer Roberto from?
Real name by Kieffer Roberto Francisco Moore, Kieffer Moore’s born date is 8th August 1992. He stepped his feet for the first time in Torquay, Devon, England. He experienced his childhood in Torquay. Born to English parents, he holds British nationality and he came from British-White ethnic background. His present age s 28 as of 2020. He follows the Christianity religion and as per his birth date, his horoscope sign is Leo. He was very interested in football since his early years.
How was the Football Career of Kieffer Moore?
- Initially, Kieffer Moore started his football career playing in the youth system of Torquay United until the age of 12.
- He then played for Paignton Saints in the South Devon League Division Two for whom he scored 47 goals in 43 matches across two seasons before in July 2012 he went on trial and subsequently signed for Conference South club Truro City.
- He made his debut for Truro City in a 2-1 defeat against Billericay Town on 18th August 2012.
- He scored his first goal for Truro a week later in a 1-1 draw against Conference South leaders Salisbury City.
- He later left Truro City having scored 13 times in 24 appearances and joined Dorchester Town on 11th February 2013 on an 18-month contract.
- He made his debut match against Bath City and score his first goal against Basingstoke Town.
- He signed a two-year contract with Yeovil on 10th July 2013 and made his debut for Yeovil as an 82nd-minute substitute in their Football League Cup first-round victory over Southend United on 6th August 2013.
- He made his Football League Championship debut for Yeovil against Sheffield Wednesday as an injury-time substitute on 14th September 2013.
- Overall, he made 24 appearances for Yeovil in his first season and was released by the team Yeovil at the end of the 2014-2015 season.
- He signed for the Norwegian Tippeligaen club, Viking on a one-year contract on 3rd August 2015.
- On 18th January 2016, she signed for the National League club Forest Green Rovers until June 2017 & made his debut for the club on 23rd January 2016 against Braintree Town.
- He joined fellow National League club Torquay United on a 28-day loan deal on 17th November 2016.
- Kieffer made his debut match against Wrexham. He appeared for the second time for the team playing against Solihull Moors.
- He signed for Championship club Ipswich Town for £10,000 on an 18-month contract on 14th January 2017 and made his debut for the club on 21 January 2017 against Huddersfield Town.
- He joined League One club Rotherham United on loan on 10th July 2017 until the end of the season. For the team, he made his debut match against Southern United scoring a hat-trick.
- He then signed for Championship club Barnsley on 8th January 2018 for an undisclosed fee on a deal until 2021.
- He scored his first goal for Barnsley in a 2-1 defeat against Burton Albion, on 20th February 2018.
- On 21st August 2018, he scored his first hat-trick for Barnsley against Rochdale in a 4-0 away win.
- On 28th February 2019, it was reported that he would miss the rest of the season with a serious head injury, though he made his return on 19th April 2019 against Shrewsbury Town.
- He was one of five Barnsley players named in the PFA Team of the Year for League One on 24th April 2019.
- He signed for Championship club Wigan Athletic on 5th August 2019 on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
- On 2nd November 2019, he scored his first goal for Wigan, a penalty against Swansea City.
- On 13th August 2020, Kieffer signed for Championship side, Cardiff City for an undisclosed fee. For the team, he scored his first goals for the club on 19th September against Nottingham Forest.
- He also won the February 2021 PFA Player of the Month award after a run of 5 goals in 7 matches.
How was the International Career of Kieffer Moore?
- Kieffer Moore scored his first international goal for the Wales national football team in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying match against Slovakia on 10th October 2019.
- He netted again for Wales in a 3-1 win over Finland in Cardiff on 18th November 2020.
- Additionally, he was named in Wales’ squad for the Euro 2020 tournament in May 2021.
- He scored the equalizer in Wales’ opening Euro 2020 group match versus Switzerland, earning Wales a 1-1 draw on 12th June 2021. Wales will next face Turkey on 16th June 2021.
Honors, Awards, and Achievements
- PFA Team of the Year: 2018-2019 League One
- PFA Fans’ Championship Player of the Month: February 2021
- Cardiff City Player of the Year: 2020-2021
Who is Kieffer Moore Dating?
Unmarried man, Kieffer Moore is currently in a relationship as he is dating his girlfriend, Charlotte Russell. By profession, Charlotte is a model and aspiring presenter. Details about how their love affairs began is a mystery. Without any kind of disturbances, the lovely couple is spending their life happily. They are also planning to get married soon. His sexuality is straight and he is not gay. As of today, he is residing in Gildersome, near Leeds, England.
How much is Kieffer Moore Net Worth?
Kieffer Moore is a professional footballer who is playing for the Championship club Cardiff City. Starting his football career in 2012, he has made pocketed a large sum of money. As of 2021, the net worth of Kieffer Moore is estimated to have $1.5 Million as per sources. His major source of wealth comes from football career including contracts, bonuses, promotion. He is living a standard lifestyle from his earnings. He has a car collection of Range Rover-MX64 YBH. As of 2020, his annual salary is £312,000 playing for the team, Wigan Athletic. Whereas his present salary is still to get revealed yet. His annual salary for the year 2019 was £156,000, for the year 2018 was £208,000, for the year 2017 was £104,000, for the year 2016 £52,000, for the year 2015 was £41,600 and £41,600 for the year 2014. His market value as of May 2021 is €5 Million.
How tall is Kieffer Moore?
Handsome footballer, Moore stands at the perfect tall height of 6 ft 5 in or 1.96 m. His well-maintained body weight is 83 Kg. His body type is athletic. He is a fitness freak and he maintains his body a lot by doing exercises. His hair color is dark brown hair and he has a pair of brown eyes. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming personality and glowing face. On 9th February 2019, Moore was involved in an aerial collision with Gillingham defender Gabriel Zakuani which resulted in Moore being down for 10 minutes and later taken to hospital.