Kim Richards is a multi-talented American actress, socialite, and television personality. Started her career as a child actress, she has appeared in many movies and TV shows. She is famous for her work in “Nanny and the Professor”, “Escape to Witch Mountain”, and “Return from Witch Mountain”. She guest-starred in episode 1.7 of the American western drama television series “Little House on the Prairie”. She landed a guest-starring role as secretive Stephanie, a society lady and friend of Victoria Grayson in the American drama television series “Revenge”. She appeared as a main cast member on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” alongside her sister Kyle Richards in 2010 in the first five seasons of the series and then made guest appearances during seasons 6, 7, 9, and 10. Her nickname is Kim, Disney girl.
Kim Richards lives rent-free in a humble LA apartment owned by wealthy sister Kyle amid money struggles
RHOBH alum Kim Richards lives “rent-free” in a humble Los Angeles apartment owned by her sister Kyle, The Sun can reveal. A source has exclusively revealed to The Sun that Kyle, 52, is “completely paying” for the home so her older sister can live there “rent-free” – as she has for the past six years. Kyle shelled out $520,000 for the two-bedroom, 1,600-square-foot pad, real estate records show.
- Being an American actress, television personality, and socialite.
- For her role of Prudence Everett in “Nanny and the Professor”; and as Tia Malone in the fantasy science-fiction film “Escape to Witch Mountain” and in the film’s sequel “Return from Witch Mountain”.
Who are the Parents of Kim Richards?
Kim Richards was born on 19th September 1964 in Mineola, New York, the USA. Her birth name is Kim Erica Richards. She holds American nationality and she came from a Mixed ethnic background as she is of Welsh and Irish ancestry. Her race is White. Her present age is 56 as of 2021. Her horoscope sign is Virgo and she follows Christianity. About her parents, she was born to her father, Ken Richards and her mother, Kathleen Richards. They separated in 1972 and her mother later remarried. She also has two siblings, sisters named Kyle and Kathy Hilton. Her half-sister actress, Kathy Hilton from her mother’s first marriage, and Kyle Richards born in 1969. Socialites Nicky and Paris Hilton are her nieces, (daughters of her half-sister, Kathy).
Concerning her education, she studied at the Imperial High School in Imperial, California, and graduated from there in 1983.
How was the Career of Kim Richards?
- Kim Richards began her career when she was months old and appeared in a TV commercial for Firth Carpet.
- She then starred as Prudence Everett in the television series “Nanny and the Professor”.
- Additionally, she also starred in several Disney films, including “Escape to Witch Mountain, “No Deposit, No Return”, and “Return from Witch Mountain”.
- Furthermore, she appeared in Disney’s “Whiz Kid Capers” series (The Whiz Kid and the Mystery at Riverton and The Whiz Kid and the Carnival Caper), two television movies that aired as part of “The Wonderful World of Disney” anthology series from 1974 until 1976.
- She also appeared in the thriller film “The Car” (1977) with her sister, Kyle. She teamed up once again with “Witch Mountain” co-star Ike Eisenmann in the made-for-television movie “Devil Dog: The Hound of Hell” (1978).
- She then appeared in the 1976 film “Assault on Precinct 13” and later starred in the short-lived television series “Hello, Larry”.
- Furthermore, she appeared as a guest on numerous episodes of American television shows, including Emergency!, Diff’rent Strokes, Alice, Fantasy Island, The Love Boat, CHiPs, Magnum, P.I., James at 16, The Dukes of Hazzard, The Rockford Files, and Little House on the Prairie as Olga Nordstrom.
- She appeared in “Meatballs Part II” and “Tuff Turf”. Moreover, she co-produced “Escape” with then-husband G. Monty Brinson.
- Not only this but she has also appeared in a supporting role as Christina Ricci’s estranged mother in “Black Snake Moan” in the year 2006.
- She made a cameo appearance in “Race to Witch Mountain” (2009) as Tina.
- She began appearing as a regular cast member of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in the year 2010. She was let go as a full-time cast member following her personal struggles and she returned as a guest star, though, in the show’s sixth, seventh, ninth, and tenth seasons.
- She has also appeared in Dr. Phil (2015), The Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition (2016), and Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars (2018).
Who is Kim Richards married to?
Kim Richards was a married woman. She is currently assumed to be single. She married her handsome husband, G. Monty Brinson who was the owner of a supermarket chain and later became a poker player. The couple is also blessed with a daughter named Brooke Brinson. Later, the couple split via divorce in 1988. Her husband Brinson died of cancer on 25th January 2016, aged 58. After that, he met Gregg Davis and married in the same year of 1988. Gregg Davis is the son of petroleum mogul Marvin Davis and his wife Barbara Davis. The couple has two kids; a son named Chad Davis and a daughter named Whitney Davis. Their married life could not long last and they separated in 1991. After her divorce from Gregg, she got engaged to commodities salesman John J. Collett, a central figure in a criminal scheme involving 8,000 elderly investors and nearly US$150 million (equivalent to $285.01 million in 2020) in losses. On 28th October 1991, he was murdered outside Brent’s Deli in Northridge. He was speaking with Kim on the phone when the shooting occurred. Kim even spoke about Collett’s murder on an episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. After John’s death, she was in a relationship with businessman Wynn Katz from 2012 to 2018. The lovely pair even appeared together on WE TV’s Marriage Boot Camp in 2018 and split after their appearance on the show. She has two grandsons through her oldest daughter Brooke and her husband, Thayer Wiederhorn: Hucksley Andrew Wiederhorn (born September 28, 2016) and Hunter Montgomery Wiederhorn (born April 18, 2019). Her sexual orientation is straight.
Digging towards her personal life, Kim Richards was arrested and charged with trespassing, public intoxication, resisting an officer, and battery on a police officer at the Beverly Hills Hotel on 15th April 2015. She spent the night in Los Angeles County Jail and was released the next morning on bail of US$20,000. On 2nd August 2015, she was arrested again for allegedly shoplifting at a San Fernando Valley Target department store, was booked into the Van Nuys jail, and was released on August 3 after posting bail of US$5,000.
What is the Net Worth of Kim Richards?
Kim Richards is an actress, socialite, and television personality. As of 2021, the estimated net worth of Kim is $200 Thousand. Whereas her exact salary is still to get revealed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of followers that she is making a considerable amount of money from her work. Her major source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry.
How tall is Kim Richards?
Kim Richards is a gorgeous actress who has a perfect height of 5 ft 1 in or 1.55 m. Her weight is around 52 KG or 115 lbs. Her body measurement is 34-26-36. Her body type is hourglass and her dress size is 4 US. She has blonde hair color and her eye color is blue. Her sexual orientation is straight. She has a cute face and she has a fit and fine body. Back in 2015, she was rehabilitated for her alcoholic behavior, family drama, disordered eating, and personal trauma, she has been to the rehab center several times, she made her third rehab attempt in the year2012.