The sizzling and beautiful, Laura San Giacomo is a famous actress from the USA who is famous for playing Cynthia in the film Sex, Lies, and Videotape (1989), Kit De Luca in the film Pretty Woman (1990), Nadine Cross in The Stand (1994), and Maya Gallo on the NBC sitcom Just Shoot Me! (1997-2003). Moreover, she is an award-winning actor winning a BAFTA Award and two-time Golden Globe Award nominee. She also played the regular role of Rhetta Rodriguez on the TNT drama Saving Grace (2007-2010), and the recurring role of Dr. Grace Confalone on the CBS drama NCIS (2016-2019).
Is ‘NCIS’ Setting Up a Bishop & Torres Romance in Season 17?
Will Bishop (Emily Wickersham) and Torres (Wilmer Valderrama) be the new Tony (Michael Weatherly) and Ziva (Cote de Pablo) and by that will NCIS draw out a potential relationship between two teammates for years, with meaningful glances, moments, and such, only to continue to pull back before it can go anywhere? That may very well be the case, with “Wide Awake” featuring yet another tease that those two could be more than just partners. While trying to determine if a Marine Corporal had been hypnotized to kill, Dr. Grace Confalone (Laura San Giacomo) sets out to show that someone could be influenced to do something they wouldn’t normally by hypnotizing Bishop. It doesn’t work on her, but it does on Torres. While he’s under, he sings a Beyoncé song, gives Bishop his knife, eats an apple fritter, and writes Bishop a letter.
Laura San Giacomo: Bio, Early Life, Parents, Education, Nationality
Laura San Giacomo was born on 14th November 1962 in West Orange, New Jersey, the USA to parents MaryJo and John San Giacomo. She belongs to American nationality and her race is Mixed of Italian and American. She developed a keen in acting since her childhood years. She attended Morris Knolls High School. Additionally, she obtained a Fine Arts degree, specializing in acting, from Carnegie Mellon School of Drama. Her religion is Christian. There are no details regarding her siblings. As of 2019, she celebrated her 56th birthday with her friends and families.
Laura San Giacomo: Height, Weight, Body Stats
At the age of fifty-six, Laura Giacomo still looks very young with a glowing face attracting a lot of people towards her. She has got a very charming smile on her face. She keeps her body fit by doing exercises and by maintaining diet. She stands at the tall height of five feet two inches (1.57 m). She has got a balanced bodyweight of 59 Kg. Her body measures of 39-25-35 inches (99-61-89cm). Her hair color and eye color, are dark browns. Overall, she has got a healthy body with average body build.
Laura San Giacomo: Career Work (Beginning-Present)
- Laura appeared in several theater productions, including the Garry Marshall-Lowell Ganz production of Wrong Turn at Lungfish in Los Angeles, the Princeton/McCarter Theatre production of Three Sisters, and off-Broadway in Beirut after moving to New York City.
- After that, she starred in Italian American Reconciliation, regional productions of Shakespeare’s The Tempest, As You Like It and Romeo and Juliet, as well as Crimes of the Heart.
- During 198, she appeared in four episodes on three television series. Two notable appearances were in Crime Story in 1988 for the episode “Protected Witness” (Season 2 / Episode 13) as Theresa Tarantino, and in Miami Vice in 1989 for the episode, “Leap of Faith” (Season 5, Episode 19) as Tania Lewis.
- She was featured on the daytime soap opera All My Children as Louisa Sanchez previously.
- She rose to international fame after appearing in Steven Soderbergh’s Sex, Lies, and Videotape (1989), which also marked her film debut as a credited actor (in the 1988 movie Miles from Home, her role as “Sandy” was not credited). For her role, she was nominated for a Golden Globe, and she received a Los Angeles Film Critics Association New Generation Award.
- She also played a supporting role as Julia Roberts’ character’s wisecracking friend Kit De Luca in Pretty Woman in the year 1990. The movie generated $178 million at the box office.
- After that, she has appeared in many movies; Quigley Down Under (1990), Vital Signs (1990), Under Suspicion (1991), Once Around (1991), Where the Day Takes You (1992), Nina Takes a Lover (1994), and Suicide Kings (1997).
- She made her role as Nadine Cross in the Stephen King TV miniseries The Stand.
- She landed the starring role in the Jenifer Estess bio-pic Jenifer in the year 2001.
- She also did voice work for the animated series Gargoyles.
- She then shifted to television in the role of hot-tempered, sassy journalist Maya Gallo in the situation comedy Just Shoot Me! (1997-2003).
- She works during Season 2 (1997-1998) earned her a Golden Globe nomination in 1998 for Best Actress in a Television Comedy or Musical.
- She guest appeared in the CBS crime drama The Handler in 2003 and HBO’s Unscripted in 2005.
- Moreover, she was the narrator for the true-crime series Snapped: Killer Couples on Oxygen.
- She also appeared in the 2005 films Checking Out and Havoc, as well as the 2006 film Conquistadora.
- She returned to network television with three guest appearances on the third season of Veronica Mars in the year 2006.
- She guest-starred in the episode titled “Death Becomes Her” on the USA network’s In Plain Sight in June 2010 where she played a woman from an organized crime family with a terminal illness.
- She has also appeared in the episode entitled “Beards” on Hot in Cleveland, as Caroline in December 2011.
Laura San Giacomo: Marital Status, Husband, Child
The famous actress, Laura San Giacomo’s marital status is married and she has been married twice till now. Previously, she was married to actor Cameron Dye. They were together from 24th June 1990 to 1998. The pair has a son together named Mason Alan Dye. She then married another actor Matt Adler in the year 2000. They have been together ever since. Their marriage is going strong as there is no news regarding any extramarital affairs at present. The couple is enjoying their life a lot. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Laura San Giacomo: Net Worth, Salary, Earnings
Laura has accumulated the huge amount of name and fame from her acting career which is her major source of earning. She has reach at the height of success with her hard work and her dedication. Her net worth is estimated to have $6 Million as of 2019. But her exact salary has not been revealed by any sources yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is earning a considerable amount of salary from her present work. Moreover, she is living a luxurious lifestyle from her earnings. There is no information regarding her cars.