Lauren Daigle is a contemporary Christian music singer and songwriter from Louisiana, America. She first garnered attention with her debut studio album How Can It Be which peaked at #1 on Billboard Top Christian Albums chart and spawned the hit singles Trust in You, First and O’Lord.
She earned further success with her future album Look Up Child which charted at #1 on Top Christian Albums chart and eventually became the highest-charting Christian studio album by a female singer in over 20 years. The album and its single You Say brought two Grammy Awards to her. Learn more about her by reading below.
What is Lauren Daigle famous for?
- A contemporary Christian music singer and songwriter.
- Her debut studio album How Can It Be.
Where is Lauren Daigle born?
Recalling her early life, Lauren was born in Lafayette, Louisiana to Laura and Mark Daigle. She has a sister named Madison and a brother named Brandon. She began singing as a child and sang all day long, due to which her mother called their home “The music box”.
During childhood, she caught infectious mononucleosis and was forced to take a long break from school. She utilized this time to hone her musical skills.
Where did Lauren Daigle go for education?
Concerning her education details, Lauren studied at a Charter School and graduated early from there. She then did mission work in Brazil for a year. For college, she attended Louisiana State University, eventually earning a degree in Child and Family Studies.
When did Lauren Daigle begin her singing career?
- Moving towards her career, Lauren begins to sang her early days. She participated in the singing competition show American Idol in both 2010 and 2012. However, she couldn’t make it to the finals either year.
- She made her singing debut on North Point InsideOut’s album titled Hear, where she recorded You Alone and Close live at the North Point Community Church. Soon after this, she sang the background vocals for a local band’s EP.
- In 2013, the singer signed with Centricity Music and released her debut single Light of the World from the album Christmas: Joy to The World.
- She released her debut full-length studio album titled How Can It Be on April 14th, 2015, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Christian Albums chart. The album soon achieved the Gold status and was later certified Platinum. It’s singles How Can It Be, First and Trust in You also acquired the No. 1 spots.
- On October 21st, 2016, she released the Christmas album Behold: A Christmas Collection. A month later, three singles were released: Jingle Bells, What Child Is This and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
- Two songs titled O Holy Night and Winter Wonderland were released in 2017 and 2018, respectively.
- She performed as part of Austin City Limits in 2019. She will perform the national anthem at the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship on January 13th, 2020.
Is Lauren Daigle married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Lauren has not revealed her relationship status at the moment as she has never spoken about it on her interviews and social media. There are very fewer details regarding her possible husband, and fans who are probably disappointed to know that she has shown hesitation to broke her silence regarding her boyfriend. As of now, she is yet to get married.
How much is Lauren Daigle worth?
Being a contemporary Christian singer and songwriter, Lauren earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the music industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $6 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Lauren Daigle?
Observing her body physics, Lauren stands a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 50 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her body measures 36B-33-24 inches.