Laurence Arné is a French actress, comedian, and writer who is known for her role as Deborah Vernon in the television series, “WorkinGirls”. She has been in the series since 2012 appearing in almost 17 episodes of the show to date. Having her career started initially as an author of theatre, “What a bitch” in 2006, Arne has managed to come a long way in establishing herself also as an actress and comedian in her decade-long career.
She gained popularity for her recent role as constancy in the French film, “The Ch’tite family” in 2018. She also has joined the NowOnAgit movement of the Women’s Foundation alongside other 130 personalities. With her up-growing popularity she has managed to amass healthy followers on Instagram: @laurencearne with over 24k followers and on Twitter: @LaurenceArne with 4k followers.
What is Laurence Arné Famous for?
- Famous as an actress.
- Known for her role as Deborah Vernon in the television series, “WorkinGirls”.
Source: [email protected]
Where is Laurence Arné from?
Laurence Arné was born on February 4, 1982, in Angouleme, Charente, France. Her birth name is Laurence Arné. Her nationality is French. Arne belongs to the White ethnicity while Pisces is her zodiac sign. Born and raised in her hometown in France, Laurence grew up aspiring to become a writer initially.
Laurence Arné’s Career Highlights
- Laurence Arné started her career initially as a writer of theatre with “What a bitch” at Le bout Theater in 2006.
- She also worked as an author for “Solos of the Just For Laughs Show”, “Open Bed” and “Laurence Arne”.
- She made an acting debut with her role as Claudine in “Love is better with two” in 2010.
- The same year, she appeared in a TV movie, “At the bottom of the ladder” and a short movie, “The great moment of loneliness”.
- In 2011, she appeared in “Me, Michel G., billionaire, master of the world”, “Tomorrow is the end of the world”, “The problem is that…” and “The customer”.
- She got her breakthrough when she was cast as Deborah Vernon in the television series, “WorkinGirls” in 2012.
- Her recent work includes the film, “The Ch’tite family”(2018), which turned out to be a hit success earning her much recognition.
- She also wrote “8, rue de l’humanite”, a feature film intended for Netflix alongside Dany Boon.
- Besides, she is reportedly set to play the Bond girl in the next edition of the “James Bond” franchise.
Laurence Arné’s Boyfriend
Laurence Arné isn’t married yet however she is on the verge of getting engaged soon. She is currently in a relationship with Dany Boon, a French actor, director, screenwriter, and producer, with whom she started dating in 2018. They met while filming “The Ch’tite family”, which Dary starred and directed.
They have been living together with Boon’s children from his previous relationship.
Laurence Arné’s Net Worth
Laurence Arné has quite good earnings from his professional career as an author and actress. Having her career started initially as a writer for theatre, Laurence has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular French actresses in her decade-long career. Her net worth is estimated t be around $1.2 million.
Laurence Arné’s Height
Laurence Arné is a beautiful lady in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 10inch.(1.78m) while her body weighs around 60kg(132lbs). She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and brown eyes.