In the mid-1990s, an eight-year-old girl named Lea Michele went for the audition to support a friend who was hoping to land a role in Les Miserable, only to return home as an actress and a cast member of the show, something she had never thought she would become. many years later, that little girl has grown to become a well-known actress with over 20 works to her name. She has also become a singer and a writer who has already published two books. Let’s know more about the multi-talented actress through this article.
Where is Lea Michele born?
Recalling her early life, Lea was born as Lea Michele Sarfati in The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States and raised into the suburban area of New Jersey, Tenafly. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed (Italian and Sephardi Jewish). Lea is the only child of Edith Thomasina, a retired nurse, and Mark David Sarfati, a real estate agent, and former delicatessen owner,
Her family was very much concerned about her career due to which her parents rented an apartment in Manhattan for the sake of her easiness in performing at Broadway’s. Her interest was in many sectors like singing, dancing, acting and in Varsity sports and to keep her notion and interest fresh, she took part in school level singing and sports programs from the very early age of life.
Regarding her education, Lea Michele studied at Rockland Country Day School in Congers, New York and later from 2000 to 2002, she attended Stagedoor Manor in the Catskills, a center for performing arts training. Later, she also refused to be admitted to New York University’s Tisch School of Arts making herself exposed to Professional learning.
What is the profession of Lea Michele?
- Following the path of professional learning from the very early age of life, Lea made her debut at the age of eight in the Broadways in 1995.
- She released her debut solo pop album ‘Louder’ on February 28, 2014, via Columbia Records. In the same year, she voiced the character of Dorothy Gale in the animated movie ‘The Legends of Oz: Dorothy’s Return’.
- In July 2012, Michele hosted the launch of the Valspar Hands for Habitat charity auction, donating a signed handprint to be auctioned off. Money raised from the auction benefited Habitat for Humanity’s disaster response programs. Michele has been an ambassador for L’Oréal’s Women of Worth program since December 2012, celebrating women who have positively impacted their communities.
- In June 2013, she co-hosted the launch of Feed America for Target stores. Proceeds from the lifestyle collection benefited Feeding America.
- In 2015, she starred alongside Jamie Lee Curtis in the horror-comedy show, ‘Scream Queens’.
- In June 2016, the Human Rights Campaign released a video in tribute to the victims of the 2016 Orlando gay nightclub shooting, in which Michele and other celebrities told the stories of the people killed there. She continues to support the Los Angeles-based non-profit Step Up and attends its annual Step Up Inspiration Awards event.
- Her other studio album is Places (2017) which has beautiful songs as If You Say So, Emotyhanded, Cue The Rain, Run To You, Love Is Alive, etc. and has gone on three concert tours from 2010 to 2018.
- In April 2019, she performed for the “A Grand Night” fundraising gala held at the Mark Taper Forum in Los Angeles and On May 1, Michele joined Former First Lady Michelle Obama at Reach Higher’s 2019 College Signing Day.
Who is Lea Michele married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Lea Michele was married to Zandy Reich on March 9, 2019, in Northern California. The duo was rumored to have started dating July 2017, before taking it a step further on the 28th April 2018 when Zandy Reich popped the big question to her with 4 karats diamond ring. At present, the duo enjoying their marriage life happily without the extramarital affairs.
Before Michele met Zandy, she was once in a lovely relationship with actor Cory Monteith who died in 2013 from an overdose in his hotel room. They were together for four years before his unfortunate demise. After that, she was rumored to have had a thing going with Robert Buckley in 2016 before their relationship hit the rocks.
How much net worth does Lea Michele?
The talented actress and fashionable singer annual earnings are pegged at $80,000 which accrued from her theater and television acting, singing, book and as a brand ambassador for companies such as L’Oreal with which she signed a deal worth a million dollars. As per online sites, her net worth said to be $12 million as of 2019.
How tall is Lea Michele?
Observing her body statistics, Lea has a height of 5 feet 3 inches. Her body weighs 53kg. She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her bra size is 32C, shoe size is 7 (US) and dress size is 6 (US). Her body measurements are 35-25-34 inches.