Born on March 1955, Lena Olin is a Swedish actress who made her international debut was in a movie called After the Rehearsal and is best known for her roles in The Unbearable Lightness of Being, and Enemies, A Love Story.
She appears as The Colonel/Eva in the series Hunters (2020). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Swedish National Academy of Mime and Acting.
Lena Olin Ethnicity/Religion
Lena was born in Stockholm, Sweden as the youngest of three children of Britta Holmberg and Stig Olin. An older brother of Lena died of cancer at the age of 10. She attended National Academy of Dramatic Art of Sweden.
Lena Olin Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Lasse Hallstrom. They married in 1994 and have two kids together. For more information, visit her Insta.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lena Maria Jonna Olin
- Nicknames: Lena Olin
- Birthday: March 22, 1955
- Age: 64 years old (as of Feb 2020)
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden
- Education: Swedish National Academy of Mime and Acting
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Swedish
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Husband: Lasse Hallstrom (m. 1994)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Lena is a Swedish actress ad former beauty pageant.
- She is best known for her roles in The Unbearable Lightness of Being, and Enemies, A Love Story.
- She is also known for her roles in After the Rehearsal, The Reader, Casanova and so on.
- She was the Miss Scandinavia 1974 at the age of 19.
- Before her career as an actress, she worked as a substitute teacher and a nurse.
- Her international debut was in a movie called After the Rehearsal.
- She appears as Eva./The Colonel in the series Hunters (2020).
- She is one of four Swedish actress to be nominated for an Academy Award.
There are no patterns that lasts a lifetime. Some people can’t stand the floating boarders. They decide on one life philosophy and live thereafter. But I’ve decided not to decide. I don’t know everything. I don’t understand everything. Both my own and others reactions are often a mystery to me. I let it be that way, hoping that maybe, instead, I can learn to understand the pattern of no patterns.
Visit our site for more updates.