The rapper community is on the mourn after they lost a precious gem, Lexii Alijai who had contributed her life in giving a new rhythm in the music industry. Most of you might not know her, but she was an American rapper whose real name was Alexis Alijai Lynch. She was well-recognized for her mixtape Super Sweet 16s and In The Meantime. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Lexii Alijai famous for?
- An American Musical Artist, Rapper, and Social Media Personality.
- Her mixtapes called “In The Meantime” and “feel∙less”.
Where is Lexii Alijai born?
Recalling her early life, Lexii Alijai was born with the real name Alexis Alijai Lynch in Saint Paul, Minnesota, the U.S. His father’s name is Roger Troutman Lynch Jr. and details about his mother and siblings are yet to be disclosed.
Similarly, she is American by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Pisces and she is a follower of Jesus Christ (Christianity).
Where is Lexii Alijai go for education?
Concerning her education, Lexii attended Como Park High School. Then, she went to Creative Arts Secondary School to learn music. Later, she dropped out to pursue a full-time music career.
When did Lexii Alijai begin her music career?
- Moving towards her career, Alijai released her first mixtape, Super Sweet 16s, in 2014 on her sixteenth birthday. She then collaborated with Rocky Diamonds on an extended play, titled 3 Days.
- A second mixtape, In the Meantime, was released a few months later, then her third, Feel∙Less, in October that same year.
- Her next full-length project, Joseph’s Coat was released late 2015 and featured contributions from Elle Varner.
- In 2016, she performed at Soundset Music Festival and had opened up for Playboi Carti, Lil Uzi Vert and Rich the Kid. She released a remix of Exchange by Bryson Tiller and Cold Hearted by Meek Mill and Jay-Z, along with a music video for her remix of Cold Hearted.
- In 2017, she released a remix of Redbone by Childish Gambino and Me, Myself and I by Beyoncé.
- On September 8th, she released her first full-length debut studio album, Growing Pains, in which she covered topics such as dropping out of school.
How does Lexii Alijai die?
The young rising rap star, Lexii who gave her taste of music in the rap music community has died at age 21 at the Loews Minneapolis Hotel on January 1st, 2020.
Her death news swirled around the internet just hours after she was active on social media. Her cousin, Raeish Khan confirmed the news via Facebook writing; “You’re a real Legend. If you know her or heard her music you’d feel chills. Rest in paradise you’ll never be forgotten!”
A toxicology report revealed the cause of mixed toxicity from fentanyl and ethanol.
Is Lexii Alijai dating someone?
Reflecting on her personal life, Lexii was one of the beautiful rappers in the industry but did she got spare time to see someone besides rapping. Eventually, the love life of her remains inside the box. She hadn’t spoken about dating a boyfriend in public.
How much is Lexii Alijai’s worth?
Being a part of the music industry, Lexii earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession as a rapper. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $400 thousand at the time of her death. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Lexii Alijai?
Before her death, Lexii stands a height of 5 feet 2 inches and weighs around 45 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and black hair color. She used 3 (UK) shoe sizes and 30A bra size. Further, her body measures 33-23-34 inches.