The winner of the Golden Disc Award, Lisa is a Thai singer who came to the limelight after she joined the South Korean music girl group, BlackPink. The group released several songs and has been honored with several awards as well. She is also a model and appeared on the cover of the Japanese magazine, ‘Nylon’, and was filmed for a video to promote the magazine as well. Besides these, she began dancing from a young age and later participated in numerous competitions as well. Currently, she has more than 34.2M followers on Instagram, 132.9K followers on Twitter, and 245.8K on Facebook. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Lisa famous for?
- A Thai rapper, singer, and dancer.
- The member of the South Korean girl group, Black Pink.
Where is Lisa’s hometown?
Recalling her early life, Lisa was born as Pranpriya Manoban to her parents in Buriram, Thailand. Her parent’s details are not available. Similarly, she is of Thai nationality and belongs to South-Asian ethnicity. Further, her birth sign is Aries and her religion is Buddhism.
For education, she went to the Praphamontree II School, a private school in Bangkok where she attended an English-language school program. She further went to a dance school and also learned singing with two Thai singing teachers.
What does Lisa do?
- Moving towards her career, Lisa started participating in many dances during her childhood including “To Be Number One” and was a member of the dance crew called We Zaa Cool.
- In 2009, They entered the competition LG Entertainment Million Dream Sanan World broadcast on Channel 9 and won the “Special Team” Award.
- She also participated in a singing contest as a school representative for “Top 3 Good Morals of Thailand” hosted by the Moral Promotion Center in early 2009 and was finished as a runner-up.
- In 2010, She auditioned to join YG Entertainment in Thailand and pass it. Later, She joined the label as their first foreign trainee on April 11th, 2011.
- In 2015, She began her first modeling job for street-wear brand Nona9on, following South Korean cosmetics brand Moonshot in 2016.
- In 2016, She made her debut with the South Korean girl group, ‘BlackPink,’ under the label of ‘YG Entertainment’ when they released their first album titled ‘Square One.’ The album included the songs ‘Whistle’ and ‘Boombayah,’ which peaked at number one on the ‘Billboard World Digital Songs’ chart.
- She is the group’s youngest member and worked her way up to become their lead rapper, vocalist, and dancer. The other members of the group are Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo.
- The band’s single, ‘Dhu-du Dhu-du,’ was released originally in Korean and later in Japanese and English languages to reach out to a larger fan base.
- The song broke all K-pop records with over 36 million views on YouTube within 24 hours of its release and was nominated for the ‘Video of the Year’ at the ‘Break Tudo Awards.’
- She regularly appears in the South Korean variety show, ‘Blackpink House,’ which is about the every day off-stage life of the members of her band. The show was first aired in January 2018 and has become popular with her fans.
- In 2018, She appeared on the cover of the Japanese magazine, ‘Nylon’, and was filmed for a video to promote the magazine.
- Also, She has featured in EPs titled ‘Blackpink’ and ‘Square Up’ that were released in 2017 and 2018 respectively.
- Her hit singles include ‘Boombayah’ (2016), ‘Whistle’ (2016), ‘Playing with Fire’ (2016), ‘Stay’ (2016), ‘As if it’s Your Last’ (2017) and ‘Dhu-Du Dhu-Du’ (2018).
- Her song, ‘Playing with Fire,’ was selected as the ‘Song of the Year’ – November, at the 2017 ‘Gaon Chart Music Awards’ and the single ‘As if it’s Your Last’ won the ‘Digital Bonsang’ at the 2018 ‘Golden Disc Awards.’
Who is Lisa’s boyfriend?
Reflecting on her personal life, Lisa kept her private life out of media to date. So, we have no much information about her affairs and relationship at all. However, she is no dating anyone to date and probably single as of 2020 as per the online sites.
How much is Lisa worth?
Being a rapper and model, Lisa has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $8 million at present. She also earned through her endorsements and TV commercials which are mention below:
- NONA90N – Lisa & Bobby + B.I (2014)
- NONA90N – Behind The Scenes (2015)
- NONA90N – 2015 FW (2015)
- NONA9ON – Lisa & Bobby (2017)
- NONA9ON – Summer isn’t over yet (2018)
Also, She has endorsed with her band Black Pink which is mention below:
- Incheon Main Customs – The band became the brand ambassador for Incheon Main Customs in May 2017.
- They also endorsed brands like Reebok, Moonshot, Adidas, The Coca-Cola Company.
How tall is Lisa?
Observing her body physics, Lisa stands a height of 5 feet 5¾ inches and weighs around 46 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her body measures around 33-23-34 inches and she used 32B bra size. Additionally, she used 7 (US) shoe size and his dress size is 3 (US).