Lisa Snowdon is a British television and radio presenter, and fashion model who is famous for hosting the Living TV reality television show “Britain’s Next Top Model” from 2006 until 2009. From 2008 until 18 December 2015, she co-presented Capital Breakfast on “Capital London”. In November 2008, she was confirmed as a contestant for the sixteenth series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! In September 2022, she was crowned the winner of the seventeenth series of “Celebrity Masterchef“.
What is Lisa Snowdon Known For?
- Lisa Snowdon is a model, and TV and radio presenter by profession.
- Snowdon is best known for her beauty commercials and high-fashion cover and spread modeling, including cover shots for Vogue, Marie Claire, and Elle; she was also the face of Gucci.
- Winner of the seventeenth series of “Celebrity Masterchef” in 2022.
Who are Lisa Snowdon’s Parents?
Lisa Snowdon was born on 23rd January 1972 in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, the UK. She holds British nationality and her ethnicity is British-White. She is the daughter of insurance salesman Nigel and hairdresser Lydia Snowdon. She has two younger sisters. She attended Sir Frederic Osborn School. She gained a scholarship to the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts. She auditioned for the “Minipops”. After gaining too much additional height, and after her parents split up when she was 17, she stayed in London and worked briefly as a dance and yoga teacher. Her present age is 50 as of 2022.
How was the Career of Lisa Snowdon?
- Initially, she began her career as a model.
- She was spotted by a Premier Model Management agent at age 19 while pole-dancing at a rave at London’s MFI club.
- She started working with renowned photographers and became one of Britain’s top fashion models.
- Her modeling career led to appearances in Maxim, Arena, Loaded, and GQ.
- She next became the face and model of Avon lingerie and was one of the models for the Marks & Spencer autumn 2010 campaign.
- From 2010-2014 she was the face of Belvita breakfast biscuits, having appeared in adverts for the biscuits with fellow Capital FM DJ Johnny Vaughan.
- She was appointed the lead-UK model for Triumph International in 2015.
TV and Radio Career
- She made her first TV role on MTV UK’s MTV Select
- Later, she hosts a number of other MTV shows before moving on to do voice-overs on VH1 and host Lisa Snowdon’s All Access for VH1.
- She took over the role from Lisa Butcher as the “supermodel” judge and host on Britain’s Next Top Model.
- In June 2007 she guest-presented the BBC’s Sunday morning show Something for the Weekend.
- In autumn 2007, she was announced as the new co-presenter of Through the Keyhole.
- In November 2008, she was confirmed as a contestant for the sixteenth series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
- She was a guest panelist on Loose Women in November 2009.
- She was a guest on the 4th episode of The Real Hustle: Celebrity Scammers.
- She had a starring role in Channel 4’s short film Man’s Best Friend.
- She co-hosted Weekend Kitchen with Waitrose in 2014.
- In August 2016, Snowdon guest presented five episodes of Lorraine.
- She took part in the sixth series of “Strictly Come Dancing” on the BBC paired with former champion Brendan Cole, competing against other celebrities in 2018.
- In September 2022, she was crowned the winner of the seventeenth series of Celebrity Masterchef.
- Regarding her radio career, at the end of August 2008, it was announced that Snowdon was to be the permanent replacement for Denise van Outen on Capital London as co-host with Jonny Vaughan.
- On 13 November 2015, she announced that she would be leaving Capital Breakfast at the end of 2015.
How much is Lisa Snowdon’s Net Worth?
Lisa Snowdon is a model, and TV and radio presenter whose net worth is estimated to have $2 Million as of 2022. She is one of the highest-paid television hosts in the world, with $75 million between October 2017 and October 2018. As a model, she went on to be the “elevator girl” for Lynx deodorant (Axe in certain countries) in 2003, appeared in advertisements for Mercedes-Benz, Dove soap, and Kelloggs Special K, and was the face of campaigns for Neutrogena and After Eight mint straws, the Taxiwise safety campaign and numerous catalogs.
At the elevation of her modeling profession, she was paid £100,000 per single style photo. Today, her salary is in thousand of dollars. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. She is living a lavish lifestyle at present. She has not disclosed the details about her car collection and property information.
Who is Lisa Snowdon engaged to?
Lisa Snowdon is an engaged lady. After 14 months of dating, Lisa Snowdon revealed in 2017 her engagement to her boyfriend George Smart. When Snowdon appeared on I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, she revealed that a series of difficult relationships were what put her off having children. Currently, she lives in Epping Forest and has a flat in Camden, north London, which she uses during the week. She is happy with her relationship and her sexual orientation is straight.
She dated Dave Loeffler from the US band E.Y.C. for three years. She was also in a five-year on/off relationship with actor George Clooney.
She is also active in charitable activities. In 2005, Snowdon became an ambassador for the Breast Cancer Care charity. In 2010, she became an Ambassador of Capital FM’s Help a Capital Child charity. In November 2010, after turning on the Bond Street Christmas Lights, Snowdon was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with viral meningitis. As a result, she began raising money and acting as an ambassador for the Meningitis Trust.
Lisa Snowdon Height, Weight Loss, and Body Size
Lisa Snowdon has an average body with brown hair color and blue eyes. She has a slim body type. She stands at the height of 5 feet 1 inch and her body weight consist of 63 kg. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches.
She has been in the modeling industry for the last two decades and she still has some enviable curves. She admitted that she has been working harder to maintain the curves she is flaunting on Instagram via her naked and half-naked selfies. She admitted that she has been working harder to maintain the curves she is flaunting on Instagram via her naked and half-naked selfies.
She likes to exercise, but sometimes, she doesn’t because she thinks it’s boring. Lisa also shared that she was trying a combo of yoga and Tai Chi classes to stay fit. When asked about the size zero trend, the beauty termed it to be unhealthy and unrealistic. She also accepted that she was asked to lose weight when she was at the peak of her modeling career. She didn’t want to do it so she rejected the modeling assignment and got home.