Maeve Quinlan is an American actress. She is famous for starring as Megan Conley for 11 years in The Bold and the Beautiful and for the series South of Nowhere. Maeve Quinlan was previously married to actor Tom Sizemore in 1996 which lasted for three years.
Quinlan has also made appearances in several popular TV shows and movies including Totally Blonde in 2001, Ken Park in 2002, Liquorice in 2013, Hawaii Five-0 in 2012, The Stalker Club in 2017, and more.
What is Maeve Quinlan’s nationality?
Maeve Quinlan took birth on November 16, 1964, in Chicago, Illinois, USA. She holds dual citizenship of American and Irish. Whereas she belongs to Mixed ethnicity. She was raised in a large family. Meave is the youngest of seven children. Her parents were Irish immigrants who moved to the United States in the 1950s. She has not disclosed the name of her parents to the public. She celebrated her 58th birthday on 16th November 2022.
For her education, Maeve Quinlan went to attend New Trier High School in Winnetka, Illinois, USA. Later, she studied theater at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
Maeve Quinlan’s acting career
- Maeve Quinlan, at age 16, entered the professional tennis circuit. After that, she competed in the French Open, Wimbledon, and U.S. Open.
- After an injury, she quit tennis and pursued her career in the entertainment industry. She started her acting career working with parts in commercials for Nike and Gatorade.
- In 1995, she landed her breakthrough role as Megan Conley in the soap opera “The Bold and the Beautiful.” She played the character from 1995 to 2005. She returned for a three-week guest-starring role on the show in March 2006, while on hiatus from “South of Nowhere”.
- One of her more notable roles was that of Rhonda in the 2002 movie “Ken Park”, a controversial film in which she received oral sex from the boyfriend of her character’s daughter.
- She also starred in the unsuccessful comedy “Totally Blonde” in 2001, and in 2007, the popular web series “Girltrash!”
- She next starred in the 2009 movie “Not Easily Broken”. She co-created, co-produced, and starred in “3 Way”.
- Her recent work in movies and TV series includes “Liquorice” in 2016, and “The Stalker Club” in 2017.
What is Maeve Quinlan’s net worth?
Maeve Quinlan is a talented actress who has appeared in several movies and TV series during her career timeline. Her main source of income comes from her acting career. While her secondary source of wealth comes from her producing and writing career.
As of 2023, Maeve Quinlan has accumulated a net worth of $6 million. She is making her annual income in millions. She is enjoying a luxurious lifestyle right now. From her career earnings, she also does have branded cars.
Who is Maeve Quinlan married to?
Maeve Quinlan was a married woman previously but right now, he is not dating anyone. She is currently single and she does not have a boyfriend. Previously, she was married to actor, Tom Sizemore in 1996. After three years of their marriage, she got divorced from Tom Sizemore in 1999.
Everything To Know About Tom Sizemore
Following her divorce, the actress had a relationship with Michael Kernan in 2003, Colin Farrell in 2002, and Matthew Perry from 2002 to 2003.
What is Maeve Quinlan’s height?
Maeve Quinlan is a beautiful actress. She has blonde hair color and her eye color is blue. She has a stunning body appearance and a beautiful body measurement of 34-26-34 inches.
Maeve Quinlan stands at the perfect height of 5 feet 8 inches while her body weight measures 55 KG. She has a tall body physique. She has got a healthy body.