Marie-Ève Janvier is a Canadian singer, host, and actress from Quebec who is well known for her 2011 single “I have a problem( J’ai un problème)”. Janvier debuted with her first single “Marie-Ève Janvier” in 2007. Her albums are “Marie-Ève Janvier” and “Don Juan – A musical by Félix Gray”. She also gave the soundtrack for the 2003 American animated film “Brother Bear”. She paired up with her fiance and singer, Jean-François Breau, and went on to release many French albums like “Noël à deux”, “Libre”, “La route infinite”, and “Donner pours donner”. Janvier hosts the musical show “A Tour De Roles”.
Besides on November 9, 2020, Monday, Marie-Ève Janvier announced her pregnancy with her second daughter via her Instagram account. In her post, she wrote “The best holiday gift this year … the miracle of having a little heart beating in my belly, a little sister for my big one, to multiply the love in our family”. She is active in the social media platform with around 105k followers on her verified Instagram account: @marieevejanvier and has around 11k followers on her Twitter account: @JanvierME
What is Marie-Ève Janvier famous for?
- Famous as a Canadian singer and host
- Known for her 2011 single “I have a problem( J’ai un problème)”
Source: [email protected]
Where is Marie-Ève Janvier from?
Marie-Ève Janvier was born on November 9, 1984, in Roxton Pond, Estrie, Quebec, Canada. Her birth name is Marie-Ève Janvier. She holds a Canadian nationality. Her ethnicity is French-Canadian while Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
Janvier was born in a well-to-do family in Quebec. She has a younger brother, Louis-Philippe Janvier who is a photographer. She was raised in her hometown, Quebec where she did her schooling.
Since her childhood, she was interested in music and acting. So, she joined many music classes and acting classes. At the age of 14, she appeared in the musical comedy “Notre-Dame-de-Paris” which was created by Luc Plamondon and Richard Cocciante.
She also played in a French-language musical comedy “Les Dix commandments” at the age of 16. She also got featured in the soundtrack of the animated series “Princess Sissi” and the animated film “Brother Bear”.
Source: [email protected]
Marie-Ève Janvier’s Career: Highlights
- Marie-Ève Janvier started her career in 2003 by playing a lead role in the musical “Don Juan” where her fiance, Jean-François Breau played the male lead role.
- She made her music debut in 2007 with her first album “Marie-Ève Janvier” under Mercury records.
- Her album became very successful and reached the Top 5 in Quebec Albums Chart.
- Then, she paired up with her boyfriend, Jean-François Breau, and toured Quebec in 2008.
- In the year 2009, she and Jean released their first joint album “Donner pour donner”.
- She has collaborated with Jean and has released various singles such as “Tout pour être heureux”, “J’ai un problème”, and “L’amour c’est comme l’été”.
- Janvier was part of the Ensemble pour Haïti French Canadian charity for aid for Haiti earthquake victims in 2010.
- Their single “J’ai un problème”, a cover of a 1973 Johhny Hallyday and Sylvie Vartan song which became a hit.
- The duo also participated in a revival of Don Juan in February 2012.
- They also attended a promotional tour called La vie à deux tour in Quebec in 2012.
- Their duo received five joint nominations at Gala of ADISQ for “Best Group of the Year”, “Album of the Year-Best Sold”, “Album of the Year-Reinterpretations”, “Spectacle Show of the year”, and “TV Show of the Year-Music”.
- In 2016, Janvier and Jean released their 5th joint album “La route infinite”.
- She also got featured in the musical program “C’est ma tone”.
- She currently is a host in the musical show “A Tour De Roles”.
Marie-Ève Janvier Fiance:Jean-François Breau
Marie-Ève Janvier is not married. However, she is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Jean-François Breau. Jean is also a Canadian singer who is best known for his debut album “Jean-François Breau”.
He also portrayed the lead role in the musical “Don Juan” where Janvier appeared in the lead female role. Janvier and Jean have collaborated and have released many singles and albums
The couple started dating each other in 2004 which got followed by their engagement. The couple is happily living together. Janvier and Jean are blessed with a daughter named Léa who was born on March 3, 2016.
Besides November 9, 2020, on her 36th birthday, she announced her pregnancy on her Instagram account. She also confirmed that her daughter, Léa will have a younger sister. Jean also posted about Janvier’s pregnancy on his Instagram account. The couple is expecting their second daughter in 2021.
Source: [email protected]
Marie-Ève Janvier Net Worth
Marie-Ève Janvier has earned a good amount of money from her profession as a singer and TV personality. Having started her career in 2003, she has reached great heights in her career. With all of her earnings, Marie-Ève Janvier has an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2020. She also earns additional income from her endorsement deals. At present, she is living a luxurious lifestyle.
Marie-Ève Janvier Height
Marie-Ève Janvier is a beautiful woman in her mid-30s. She has a fair complexion with black hair and a pair of green eyes. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 7 inches and weighs around 61kg. Her body measurement is 34-22-33 inches. She wears a shoe of size 6(US).