An American-Mexican actor who is famous for his roles in telenovels such as Amarte Asi is named for Mauricio Ochmann. His other films in which he starred include Message in a Bottle, That’s Life, Latino Green, Dame Chocolate, Victorinos, and many more. Moreover, he is also the star of “EI Chema” a spin-off of his character “Chema Venegas” from the hit television series “EI Senor de los Cielos”. Overall, he is a very talented actor.
Aislinn Derbez and Mauricio Ochmann announce their separation
Aislinn and Mauricio have come out in the open about the sad news of their separation after 4 years of marriage. This news came after the arrival of their beautiful daughter Kailani Ochmann Derbez. Aislinn Derbez and Mauricio Ochmann’s relationship seemed to grow fonder than before as they shared adorable videos of the growth of their daughter. The speculation around the news of their separation was made public just a month ago after spotting Aislinn Derbe traveling alone and her (ex)husband-actor Mauricio Ochmann was in a different city without wanting to comment on plans of work of his partner. Eventually, they took to their official Instagram accounts on March 12 to announce their separation. The actors had married in May 2016 in Tepoztlan, Mexico. by shamanic rituals. Their daughter Kailani is 2 years old.
- Being an American-Mexican Actor.
- For his roles in the highly-rated TV series El Chema and El Senor de los Cielos
Where is Mauricio Ochmann from?
On 16th November 1977, Mauricio Ochmann was born in Washington DC, in the USA. His nationality is American-Mexican and his ethnicity is White. As of 2019, he celebrated his 42nd birthday with his friends and families. His religion is Chrisitan. He never knew his biological parents and during his first years of life growing up with his adoptive mother, María, and her first husband, Guillermo, who finally divorced. After the divorce, he and his mother moved to Mexico. After that, his mother began her relationship with German Thomas Ochmann. He has three siblings Thomas, Christian, and Paulo. As per his education, he studied acting in Joanne Baron Studio of Santa Monica.
How was Mauricio Ochmann began his career?
- Mauricio was very interested in the field of acting and began acting career at the age of 16.
- He got his first professional opportunity on the TV show La Otra Cosa by Hector Suarez.
- He then got a small role in the movie Message in a Bottle, alongside actors like Kevin Costner and Robin Wright.
- In the year 1998, he began his professional acting career as a lead actor in a Mexican TV film Azul Tequila in which he played Santiago Berriozabal.
- In 1999, he appeared as Maximiliano in another Mexican TV movie Hablame de Amor.
- He made his big-screen debut in the year 1999 in the American movie Message in a Bottle playing the role of a Mail Boy.
- In the year 2002, he appeared as Desflorador in the movie Ladies’ Night.
- In 2003, he participated in the telenovela Mirada de mujer, el regreso, sequel of Mirada de mujer.
- In 2005 he appeared in the thriller film, Ver, oir y callar, along to Luis Felipe Tovar and Paola Nunez.
- He achieved fame after playing the role of Fabian Duque in the 2007 TV film, Dame Chocolate.
- His performance was highly appreciated and that helped him to get more roles in movies.
- In the year 2009, he played a lead role in the television film Victorians in which he played Victorino Mora.
- In the year 2012, he stars in her last telenovela titled Rosa diamante, along with Carla Hernandez, then the following year he entered the Telemundo series, El Senor de los Cielos.
- In 2015 he premiered his film A la mala; this would be his first project with his current partner Aislinn Derbez.
- In 2016 he appeared in the American series Easy; later he returned to play Jose María “Chema” Venegas, in the series El Chema, a spin-off of the series El Senor de los Cielos.
- In 2017, he appeared in Hazlo como hombre and in the year 2018, he appeared in Te juro que yo no fui.
- His 2019, TV show include De viaje con los Derbez.
Is Mauricio Ochmann and Aislinn Derbez Still Together?
Mauricio Ochmann is a married person. He first married to Maria Jose del Valle Prieto till 2008. Their married date has not been revealed by any sources yet. Later, he married Aislinn Derbez in the year 2016. The duo is blessed with Kailani Ochmann Derbez, a daughter. Recently, the duo split.
How much is Mauricio Ochmann’s Net Worth?
Mauricio Ochmann’s net worth is estimated to have $245 Million as of 2020. Whereas his exact salary is under review but it will be added once we get information about it. His major source of earning is from his acting career. As of now, he is satisfied with his earnings.
How tall is Mauricio Ochmann?
Mauricio Ochmann is a very handsome actor with a charming smile and a glowing face. He stands at the tall height of five feet nine inches with a bodyweight of 72 Kg. His other body measurements have not been revealed yet but it will be added soon once we get information about it. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay. Overall, he has got a healthy body.