Max Schneider is an American singer-songwriter and actor who is currently signed to Arista and Sony RED. Moreover, he is also a dancer and a model. He rose to fame with the release of his original album Hell’s Kitchen Angel (2016). He released his debut studio album titled NWL on February 21, 2015. It consisted of a total of 10 tracks – Nothing Without Love, Puppeteer, Just Friends, Darling, Ms. Anonymous (featuring Jared Evan), Streets of Gold, Mug Shot, Shot of Pure Gold, I’ll Come Back For You, and Monkey See Monkey Do. He has also contributed to the release of several songs in the self-titled soundtrack album from the film Rags in 2012. Also contributing to the album was Keke Palmer. Together, they worked on a total of 12 songs, some of which are Me And You Against The World, Love You Hate You, and Perfect Harmony. He made his debut feature film appearance as Lance in The Last Keepers in 2013 and made his first TV show appearance as Justin McTeague in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2009. In 2019, iHeartRadio Music Awards nominated him for the category of Best New Pop Artist, and in 2020, he won Asia Artist Awards. Recently on the news, Max Schneider lands on Joe Schmidt of Indiana during the DI men’s soccer championship.
How did MAX Schneider get famous?
- Being a singer-songwriter and actor.
- For releasing hit tracks such as Gibberish (2015), Lights Down Low (2016), One More Weekend (2017), Team (2018), Still New York (2018), Dear Sense (2018).
- For being cast in the films The Last Keepers (2013) as Lance and Love and Mercy (2015) as Van Dyke Parks.
- For starring as Charlie Prince and contributing his vocals to the television film Rags in 2012.
- For collaborating with several music artists such as Party Pupils, Robotaki, Galantis, Ty Dolla Sign, Sigala, and Kurt Hugo Schneider.
What is Max Schneider Ethnicity?
Max Schneider was brought into this world by his parents on 21st June 1992. His birthplace is in Manhattan, New York City, the USA. Whereas, his hometown is in Woodstock, New York, the USA. His birth name or real name is Maxwell George Schneider. He was raised Jewish as his father is from a Jewish family and his mother, Mrs. Welty converted to Judaism. Thus, his religion is Judaism. Max holds American nationality and he holds a Mixed ethnic background as he has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his father’s side and Irish, German, English ancestry on his mother’s side. He celebrated his 29th birthday as of 2021. As per his birth date, his Zodiac sign is Cancer. He began performing at age three and got his first agent at the age of 14.
Regarding his educational qualification, Max was a swing understudy in the Broadway musical 13 covering 4 roles in 2008 and 2009 and modeled with Madonna for an international Dolce & Gabbana campaign. He studied at the YoungArts Theater in Miami, Florida, and was the 2010 YoungArts Theater Winner.
Max Schneider Career Timeline
- Max Schneider firstly co-wrote the song “Show You How to Do” with Ben Charles for the Disney hit show “Shake It Up” in 2012.
- After then, he also appeared as Zander in the Nickelodeon TV series “How to Rock”. Also, he starred in the Nickelodeon original film Rags as Charlie Prince, the lead role in the film.
- He placed another song with Cody Simpson for his album Paradise entitled “Standing in China” at the end of 2012.
- He then released his debut extended play titled “First Encounters” in the year 2010.
- In 2012, he toured with Victoria Justice on the Make It In America Tour.
- He released an album titled “NWL” in 2015. On 21st May 2013, the first single of the album, titled “Nothing Without Love” was released.
- “Mug Shot” is his first single to be released under the name MAX.
- He was also featured in two tracks from Hoodie Allen’s debut album “People Keep Talking” in October 2014.
- It was announced on 19th February 2015 stating that Schneider signed with and will be releasing new music under DCD2 Records.
- Also, it was announced that he is the lead singer of a new soul group called Witchita, formed with Tim Armstrong. On 21st April 2015, the band’s first single, “Mrs Magoo”, was released via Hellcat Records.
- He toured with Fall Out Boy, Wiz Khalifa, and Hoodie Allen on the Boys of Zummer Tour throughout June 2015.
- He released his next album “Hell’s Kitchen Angel featuring the single “Lights Down Low” in 2016 and after two years, he released a collaboration with Noah Cyrus titled “Team” in 2018.
- His new single, “Love Me Less” feat. Quinn XCII was released in the summer of 2019. In the same year, he was named an iHeart 2019 ‘Best New Pop Artist’ nominee, and labeled by Billboard as a number one Emerging Artist.
- He also performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, on the Today Show, and on Live with Kelly and Ryan.
- MAX released a new single entitled “Missed Calls” in 2020 alongside Hayley Kiyoka.
- He was also featured on the mixtape D-2 by Korean artist Agust D, the solo moniker of Suga from the South Korean group BTS.
- Later, Suga featured in MAX’s song “Blueberry Eyes”.
- On 18th September 2020, his album “Colour Vision” was released.
- Apart from singing, he has also appeared in a number of movies and TV shows as an actor. Some of them are The Last Keepers (2013), Love and Mercy (2015), Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2009), One Life to Live (2010), Worldwide Day of Play (2011), TeenNick HALO Awards (2011), Beauty & the Beast (2012), Ridiculousness (2018) and more.
Who is Max Schneider Wife?
Max Schneider is a married man. He married his beautiful and gorgeous wife, Emily Cannon on 1st April 2016. Their wedding took place at a courthouse on April Fool’s Day in 2016. He started dating his now-wife Emily Cannon sometime in 2015. Later, he came up with the song Lights Down Low in 2016 and proposed to his girlfriend via the song while playing the harp and on November 4, 2016. He is also a father to their daughter, Edie Celine (born in December of 2020). Currently, the happily married husband and wife are enjoying their present life a lot with their children. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
What is Max Schneider Net Worth?
Max Schneider is a talented man who is a model, singer as well as an actor who has accumulated a huge amount of money from his work. As of 2021, the net worth of Max Schneider is estimated to have $2.5 Million as per sources. However, his annual salary is under review. His main source of wealth comes from the music and entertainment industry. He has done endorsement work for brands such as Microsoft Surface, Dolce & Gabanna. Additionally, he has even appeared in commercials for brands such as Doritos, Clearasil Superfruit.
How tall is Max Schneider?
Max Schneider is a cool and handsome man with a slim body build. He has a perfect height of 5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm and his well-maintained body weight consists of 72 kg or 159 lbs. His hair color is dark brown and he has a pair of attractive dark brown eyes. He has a wide smile with a thick eyebrows and a chiseled jawline. He paints his nails and he also wears a nose ring.