An Israeli actress is named for Meital Dohan. Moreover, she was part of productions such as Dancing with the Stars, Esti HaMekho’eret(Ugly Betty), and Romeo and Juliet. She starred in Foreclosure and in the thriller Monogamy which won the Best Narrative Feature at the Tribeca Film Festival. She has received awards for her work in theater, film, and television, including two Israeli Oscar nominations and an Israeli Tony Award. Overall, she is a very talented woman.
Meital Dohan splits with Al Pacino over the age gap
The allure of Hollywood star power has its limits even if it’s Al Pacino, his former girlfriend says, citing not just his age but his reluctance to spend money. Meital Dohan, 40, an Israeli actress, said that she broke up with him recently after a two-year relationship because their age difference became too much of a burden. Pacino is 79. Dohan insisted that the two were still friends. Rumors of their breakup began spreading after Pacino appeared at the Oscars alone. The two were last seen together in Los Angeles during the October 2019 premiere of The Irishman, the Daily Mail reported.
What is the birthplace of Meital Dohan?
On 24th August, Meital Dohan was born in Givatayim, Israel. She is Israeli by nationality and her ethnicity is Mixed. Her religion is Jewish. She was raised in a small village outside Ra’anana in central Israel. She began studying acting as a teenager. In 1994 Dohan joined the Israel Defense Forces and served in the I.D.F theater, later studying at Nissan Nativ acting school. She received scholarships from the America Israel Cultural Foundation. In her first year of studies, she wrote, directed, and acted in an original theatre movement production. During the second year of studies, she began working in a variety of television productions and performed in two feature films in her third year. Before graduating, Dohan had signed a contract with Israel’s Cameri Theater. As of 2020, she celebrated her 43rd birthday. There is no information about her parents.
How Meital Dohan began her Career?
- By the year 2000, she was voted ‘Most Promising New Actress’ for her work in Best Friends, performed at the Cameri Theater.
- She has appeared in several other roles, including Juliet in Romeo and Juliet.
- In the year 2002, she played a role in Bad Children, a part that was written especially for her by the Israeli playwright Edna Mazya.
- She won an award from the Cameri Theater for this role.
- She also sang and acted in Moving Flesh at the Cameri Theater, a theater play that she directed at Tmuna Theater, and co-wrote the original Revue Love and Sex on the High Holidays with Israeli singer Ivri Lider.
- She also played Layla in God’s Sandbox and Efrat in Giraffes.
- She co-wrote a movie script, Orgy by Heart, along with Maayan Keret, which is in its early stages of production.
- In the TV series production Ugliest Esti, Dohan plays the central comedy role, Nataly.
- She was invited by Karen Shefler to play the role of the bride in Blood Wedding by Lorca in 2003.
- In 2006, she played Yael Hoffman in the TV show Weed and returned to the show for its 100th episode in 2012.
- She appeared in both the Off-Broadway and Los Angeles productions of the play Stitching in 2008.
- In 2009, she appeared in two episodes of the online series Woke Up Dead as the character Aurora.
- In 2010, she became the official Spokesperson for Artists 4 Israel” and their morality mission “Paint Israel” to paint the bomb shelters in Sderot and show that America’s young, graffiti community supports the people of Israel.
- She starred in the dramatic thriller Monogamy in 2011.
- She has authored the book Love and Other Bad Habits and in January 2011, she launched the webcast talk radio show, Loud Miracles which airs on Women’s Radio.
- In 2016, she joined the cast on Cabaret Maxime, starring as herself.
- She announced the production of her solo album I’m In Hate with Love in 2011.
- She then began working with producers Rami Afuni of LMFAO and Che Pope, who was best known for his work with Dr. Dre, Eminem and Lauryn Hill.
- She also debuted “Yummy Boyz”, a viral video that was featured on pop sites including Popdust.com, which called the tune catchy, upbeat and exuding the same sexiness and playfulness that the actress turned singer represented in 2011.
- In February 2012, Meital debuted her hit single, “Yummy” produced by Afuni, on iTunes, MTVu, MTV Buzzworthy, MTV LOGO, and MTV Networks.
- She then released the track “On Ya” featuring Sean Kingston, which PopCrush called a “club banger”.
- Due to the success of “Yummy”, the singer performed at the Winter Music Conference, White Party, and The Dinah, who named Dohan one of the five emerging artists to watch in 2012.
- She released the single on June 6, 2012. Dohan also released an official video for “On Ya” on October 14, 2012, which included Sean Kingston and which garnered over three million views over one month.
- The video was directed by Ray Kay, who is known for his work on music videos for Justin Bieber “Baby”, Britney Spears “Til The World Ends”, and Lady Gaga “Pokerface”.
What is the Net Worth of Meital Dohan?
The net worth of this famous actress as well as a singer is believed to have $500K as of 2020. Her net worth is increasing day by day. But her exact salary is under review. Her major source of income is from her acting and singing career. She is earning a lot of money from various advertisements, endorsements and more.
Is Meital Dohan Married or Not?
Meital Dohan is not married yet and she is still to get married. Recently, Meital Dohan splits with Al Pacino over the age gap. She broke up with him recently after a two-year relationship because their age difference became too much of a burden as Pacino is 79. As of today, she is living a single life happily without any disturbances.
How tall is Meital Dohan?
Meital Dohan is a very hot and sexy woman with a tall height of five feet one inches or 1.55 m. Her body build is slim. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Her other body measurements will be added soon. Overall, she has got a healthy body.