Michael Damian is an American actor, recording artist, and producer. He is renowned globally for his role as Danny Romalotti on the soap opera “The Young and the Restless“, which he played from 1980 to 1998 and again in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2008, 2012, and 2013.
He began his music career as a member of his family band, “The Weirz”. To date, he has released five albums. He also appeared as Flyman in three episodes of the popular television series The Facts of Life (in 1985 – Season 6 episodes 19-20 as well as 1986 in the nineteenth episode of Season 7).
He made his film directorial debut with an indie comedy, “Hot Tamale”. In 2012, he directed the 90-minute romantic comedy The Sweeter Side of Life which premiered on the Hallmark Channel on January 19, 2013.
Michael Damian Known For
- Michael Damian is an actor, singer, and producer from California.
- He is known for his appearance in “The Young and the Restless“.
Where is Michael Damian From?
Michael Damian was born on April 26, 1962. He is from San Diego, California, the USA. He is American by nationality and his ethnicity is American-White. His birth name is Michael Damian Weir.
He cut his 60th birthday cake in 2022. Taurus is his zodiac sign and his religion is Christian. He is the son of his father, Larry Weir and his mother, Maria Weir.
Michael Damian Career Timeline
- Michael Damian started his music career as a member of his family band, The Weirz.
- He was later offered the part of struggling singer, Danny Romalotti, on the daytime television series The Young and the Restless.
- He next appeared in three episodes of the popular television series “The Facts of Life” (in 1985 – Season 6 episodes 19-20 as well as 1986 in the nineteenth episode of Season 7) playing Flyman.
- After twelve years with The Young and the Restless, he landed the starring role in the Broadway production of the musical, “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat”.
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat had 231 performances at the Minskoff Theatre from November 10, 1993, to May 29, 1994.
- The cast album also earned a Grammy Award nomination in the Best Musical Show Album category.
- He has released five albums with three top 40 hits, including his number-one cover of the David Essex song “Rock On” (from the Dream a Little Dream soundtrack), which was certified gold in 1989.
- In addition, he also won a BMI Song-writing Award for his hit single “Was It Nothing at All.”
- He made his feature film directorial debut with an indie comedy, “Hot Tamale”.
- He directed the films “Moondance Alexander”, “Flicka 2”, “Marley & Me: The Puppy Years”, “Flicka: Country Pride”, and “A Princess for Christmas.”
- In 2012, he directed and co-wrote the 90-minute romantic comedy “The Sweeter Side of Life”. The film premiered on the Hallmark Channel on January 19, 2013.
- In 2019, he co-wrote, directed, and produced “High Strung Free Dance”.
How much is Michael Damian’s Net Worth?
Michael Damian is an actor, recording artist, and producer with a net worth of $3 million as of 2022. He made this fortune from different sources of income.
His primary source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry whereas he is also making a cool amount of money from his music and film-producing career. He is living a relaxed lifestyle right now.
Who is Michael Damian’s Wife?
Michael Damian is a married man. He tied the knot to his beautiful wife, Janeen Damian on June 18, 1998. The couple got engaged in 1997.
Janeen is a film producer as well as the daughter of actor, James Best. They do not have any children yet. They are currently living happily together. His sexual orientaiton is straight and he is not gay.
Michael Damian Height and Weight
Michael Damian stands at the perfect height of 6 feet. His bodyweight consists of 74 Kg or 163 lbs. He has light grey hair with a pair of blue eyes.
He has got a healthy body with a charming smile and an attractive personality.
Leave a Reply