Mike Mitchell is an American actor, comedian, and writer who is well recognized for his role as Randy Monahan on the Netflix series, “Love”. Mitchell also got recognition for his portrayal of Cowan in the Amazon Prime Video film, “The Tomorrow War”(2021). He gained much recognition thanks to his presence as one of the members of the sketch comedy group, “The Birthday Boys”.
His recent appearance was in the movie, “Desperados” as sweaty beard in 2020 and as Bret in the series, “Kevin Can F**k Himself” in 2021. Apart from the above, he even had created the comedy podcast, “Doughboys” alongside comedy writer Nick Wiger back in 2015.
Besides, he has over 30k followers on his Instagram: @mynamesmitch.
What is Mike Mitchell Famous for?
- Famous as an actor.
- Known for his role as Randy Monahan on the Netflix series, “Love”.
Where is Mike Mitchell From?
Mike Mitchell was born on October 6, 1982, in Quincy, Massachusetts, United States. His birth name is Michael Donovan Mitchel. His nationality is American. Mitchell belongs to the White ethnicity while Libra is his zodiac sign.
Born and raised in his hometown, Quincy, Massachusetts, he briefly attended Thayer Academy after which he joined North Quincy High School. Following his graduation from high school, he went on to attend Ithaca College graduating in May 2005.
While at the college, he met Jefferson, Dave, Mike, Tim, and Chris together with whom he later formed a sketch comedy group, “The Birthday Boys” including Matt.
Mike Mitchell’s Career Highlights
- Mike Mitchell started his career initially as an improv and sketch comedian at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater (UCB) in Los Angeles.
- He then worked as a writer and even starred in IFC’s sketch comedy group, “The Birthday Boys”. The group performed regularly at UCB and got much popularity within the LA comedy scene.
- He made his television debut with his appearance as Bjorn Lerpiss in NBC’s “Parks and Recreation” in 2011.
- He also regularly appeared on IFC’s show, “Comedy Bang! Bang!”.
- In 2015, he created the comedy podcast, “Doughboys” alongside comedy writer Nick Wiger.
- He worked as the head writer of Hidden America with Jonah Ray as well.
- He got his breakthrough playing the recurring role of Randy Monahan on the Netflix comedy series, “Love”. It started in 2016 till 2018.
- He played the role of Jack in “Brews Brothers” in 2020.
- His latest appearance in a movie was in “The Tomorrow War”(2021) where he was seen playing the role of Cowan.
- The same year, he appeared as Bert in one episode of “Kevin Can F**k Himself”.
Is Mike Mitchell Married?
Mike Mitchell doesn’t seem to have been married at the moment. He hasn’t disclosed about his personal life, his girlfriend, or if he has got married or not.
Mike Mitchell’s Net Worth
Mike Mitchell has good earnings from his professional career as an actor, comedian, and writer as well. Having his career started initially as an improv and sketch comedian, Mike has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the cast members on series and movies. His source of income is surely his appearances on series, movies, and his comedy sketches. Including which he has managed to amass a net worth estimated to be around $1.2 million.
Mike Mitchell’s Height and Weight
Mike Mitchell is a good-looking guy with an overweight body size in his late 30s. He stands tall with a height of 6ft. (1.83m) while his body weighs around 80kg(176 lbs). He has a fair complexion with light brown hair and brown eyes with a brown color beard around his face.