Milly Alcock is an Australian actress who rose to huge fame after she plays young Rhaenyra Targaryen in the HBO fantasy series “House of the Dragon” (2022). She received an AACTA nomination for her performance in the Foxtel comedy-drama “Upright” (2019–2022). She also had supporting roles in the Showcase drama Fighting Season (2018), the Netflix series Pine Gap (2018), the Stan series The Gloaming (2020), and the crime thriller Reckoning (2020). She made her television debut as a teenager in a 2014 episode of the Network Ten romantic comedy “Wonderland”.
Milly Alcock Known For
- For playing the role of young Rhaenyra Targaryen in the HBO fantasy series House of the Dragon (2022).
- Milly Alcock is an Australian actress.
What is Milly Alcock Nationality?
Milly Alcock was born on 11 March 2000 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Her birth name is Amelia May Alcock. She holds Australian nationality and her ethnicity is Australian-White. Her birth zodiac sign is Pisces as per her birthdate. She was born into a Christian religious family. She was born to her mother, Emma Alcock, and her father. The year when Milly’s father and mother separated is unknown, but it is confirmed that they are not together. She has two brothers (Bert and Eddy Alcock) with whom she spent her childhood and early life. Her present age is 22 as of 2022. She was introduced to acting through a school production of Red Rocking Hood. She attended the local Newtown High School of the Performing Arts but dropped out in 2018 when she was cast in Upright. While growing up in a middle-class Australian family, Alcock always dreamt about becoming a celebrity, and she became successful in fulfilling her dream at a small age. In an interview with Vogue, Mil revealed that her family has always been interested in sports, especially Rugby Union, and acting is not given much importance, which is why she chose to be an actor.
How did Milly Alcock become an Actress?
- In 2014, she made her television debut as a teenager in an episode of the Network Ten romantic comedy “Wonderland”.
- Next, she appeared in commercials for NBN, Cadbury, KFC, and Woolworths.
- After that, she starred on Disney Channel in Australia from 2015 to 2017, presenting on the short-form series “B.F. Chefs” and “Hanging With”.
- She then landed her first named role as Isabella Barrett in the web miniseries “High Life” in2 017.
- Also, she was seen in the third and final series of the ABC1 drama “Janet King”.
- Later, she played Maya Nordenfelt in the Showcase drama “Fighting Season”.
- She also appeared in the sixth and final series of “A Place to Call Home” as Emma Carvolth.
- Likewise, she was seen in the Netflix series “Pine Gap” and “Les Norton”.
- In 2019, she began starring in the Foxtel comedy-drama series “Upright”. She will return for Upright’s second series as well.
- She also had supporting roles as Jenny McGinty and Sam Serrato in the series “The Gloaming” and “Reckoning”.
- In July 2021, it was announced she had been cast as young Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen (later played by Emma D’Arcy) in the 2022 HBO fantasy series “House of the Dragon”, a Game Of Thrones prequel and adaptation of George R. R. Martin’s companion book “Fire and Blood”. Prior to being cast in House of the Dragon, Alcock lived with her family in Sydney and took on side jobs to make ends meet. She then went to London, first staying in Primrose Hill before later moving into a flat in East London.
How much is Milly Alcock’s Net Worth?
Milly Alcock is an actress by profession who has starred in several movies and TV shows. Her biggest breakthrough moment came in 2022 when she got the role of Rhaenyra Targaryen in the “House of the Dragon”, a prequel to Game of Thrones. As of 2022, the net worth of Milly Alcock is estimated to have $3 Million. This is the outcome of her hard work and her primary source of income is via acting career. Her annual income is in the range of $500K-$1 Million at present. She is living a standard lifestyle from her career work. She appeared in commercials for NBN, Cadbury, KFC, and Woolworths.
Is Milly Alcock Dating Someone?
When it comes to Milly Alcock’s personal life, she is assumed to be single at present with no kids. There is no news about her affairs and relationship surfaced on the internet. She s enjoying her single life happily focusing on her career rather than being in a relationship. Also, she has not stated anything about her love life to the media. She is also a secretive woman. Her sexual orientaiton is straight.
How tall is Milly Alcock?
Beautiful actress, Milly Alcock stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches. Her body weight is around 50 Kg. She has a beautiful pair of blue eyes and her hair color is blonde. She has got a healthy body and her body type is slim. She has got a charming smile with a glowing face. She has a well-toned and sculpted body figure. She puts in a lot of effort practicing her workouts in the gym. Her workout routine is a power package of various kinds of workouts from strength training to cardio and core workouts for overall strength, stamina, and fitness. At last, she performs Yogasana to relax the entire body muscles well. Milly used to go to the gym 6 days a week for at least 50 to 90 minutes.
Leave a Reply