Molly Ephraim is a multi-talented American television and film actress who is best known for her brilliant role as Mandy Baxter in the ABC television sitcom titled the Last Man Standing. Following her exceptional acting prowess, she has made several Broadway appearances as well as television series and movies. She has been an active figure in the American movie industry since 2002. Let’s know more about her and her career through this article.
What is Molly Ephraim famous for?
- An American actress.
- Her role in the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing as Mandy Baxter.
Where is Molly Ephraim born?
Recalling her early life, Molly was born to her parents Nina Zebooker and William Ephraim in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States in the year 1986. Her parents raised her in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
During her childhood, she participated at the Prince Music Theater in professional productions and the Bucks County Playhouse in different shows and Philadelphia as a teenager at Arden Theatre Company. Talking about her education, She graduated from Princeton University where she studied Religious Studies as her major subject.
When did Molly Ephraim pursue her acting career?
- In discussing her career, Molly firstly initiated her Broadway debut from the Broadway revival of Into the Woods (2002) with the role of Little Red Riding Hood. She later appeared in a Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof (2004) as Bielke.
- She appeared in the Off-Broadway revival of End Days at the Ensemble Studio Theatre as Rachel Stein in 2009. Another, she played in a different theater with different roles like The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (2008) as Olive, The Diary of Anne Frank (2010) as Anne Frank, and Joshua Harmon’s Bad Jews (2015) as Daphna Feigenbaum.
- Later, she appeared in the film entitled College Road Trip (2008) as Wendy Greenhut. Besides, she appeared with several roles in various episodes of the television shows like Law & Order (2008), Royal Pains (2009), in the HBO pilot The Wonderful Maladies (2009), Home (2003), and Brockmire (2017-present).
- She also appeared in the spin-off film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014) and the film Paranormal Activity 2 (2010) as Ali Rey. Besides, she appeared in the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing as Mandy Baxter.
- She appeared in a supporting role in the 2018 biographical political drama The Front Runner, portraying Irene Kelly. She also played Gypsy Rose Blanchard’s attorney in The Act on Hulu. In 2019, she appeared TV series like The Act and Modern Family.
Is Molly Ephraim married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Molly is currently single and is focused on her career. She might be dating but currently doesn’t want to share her relationship and make it public. She likes to keep her private life separate from her professional life. There are no records currently available regarding her previous relationship.
How much is Molly Ephraim’s net worth?
Being an actress, Molly earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $1 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Molly Ephraim?
Observing her body physics, Molly stands a height of 5 feet 1 inch and weighs around 50 Kg. She has a pair of brown eyes and lights brown hair color. Similarly, she used 40C (US) bra size, 6 (US) dress sizes and 7.5 (US) shoe sizes. Further, her body measures 35-24-31 inches.