Born on October 26, 199, Morgan Saylor (also known as Morgan Celler) is an American actress who is best known for her role as Dana Brody in the series Homeland. She also appears in the film Blow the Man Down as Mary Beth Connolly.
The actress is a graduate of University of Chicago with a majors in Mathematics. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: One of her earliest role was in Miracle as Susan Walker.
Morgan Saylor Ethnicity/Religion
Morgan was born in Chicago, Illinois and moved to Georgia the age of 2. Her parents are divorced.
Morgan Celler starter her acting career after she attended acting camps at the Department of Recreation.
Morgan Saylor Affair/Married/Boyfriend/Dating
She has a boyfriend and has been in relationship with him since 2012. However, we do not know his name at the moment. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Morgan Frances Saylor
- Nicknames: Morgan Celler
- Birthday: October 26, 1994
- Age: 25 years old (as of Feb 2020)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Chicago
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Boyfriend: She has a boyfriend but the name is not known at the moment
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (approx)
- Chest Size: 34 inches (approx)
- Legs: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Morgan is an American actress.
- She is best known for her roles as Dana in the series Homeland.
- She started her career after attending acting campus at the Department of Recreation.
- One of her earliest role was in Miracle as Susan Walker.
- She loves rock climbing.
- She studied Mathematics at the University of Chicago.
- She appears as Mary Beth Connolly in the film Blow the Man Down (2020)
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.