Moriah Jasper Plath, popularly known as Moriah Plath is an American television reality personality. The Plath family is a traveling family band and is best known for appearing on the TLC reality series, Welcome to Plathville. The series chronicles the life of a conservative Plath family. She has 10 siblings, one of whom died in September 2008. The Plath kids were brought up in strict rules without access to technologies and the modern world. Two of the Plath siblings are already married. Some of the Plath siblings have left their family home to explore the modern world.
She is popular on social media and has over 157k followers on Instagram.
What is Moriah Plath Famous for?
- The cast of Welcome to Plathville.
Moriah Plath Family
Moriah Plath was born on 28 August 2001. Her birth name is Moriah Jasper Plath. She was born in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She was born to a father, Barry Plath, and a mother, Kim Plath. She has 8 siblings. Her younger brother, Joshua Samuel Plath died on 19 September 2008. Her sisters are Hosanna, Lydia, Amber, Cassia, and Mercy. Her brothers are Ethan Daniel, Micah, and Isaac. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. They lived on a farm in rural Georgia. She grew up under strict rules with conservative beliefs by their parents. Regarding their educational background, the Plath siblings were homeschooled. Moriah along with her siblings didn’t have access to TV, radio, or the internet. They were allowed to use such technologies only to do research for homework.
Moriah’s eldest brother, Ethan Daniel is a married man. He is married to Olivia Meggs. Her eldest sister, Hosanna is also married. She is married to Timothy Noble.
Moriah Plath Welcome to Plathville
- TLC introduced a new TV series about a conservative family from Georgia in 2019. It chronicled the lives of a Plath family, who were brought up in strict rules and conservative beliefs.
- The first season of the series titled Welcome to Plathville premiered on 5 November 2019. It concluded in December 2019.
- The Plath parents, Kim and Barry tried to bring up their 9 children under their strict rules. They owned a farmhouse in Georgia, where the Plath family lives.
- The Plath kids’ were not introduced to the modern world, Their access to technology was very limited.
- The series shows the disagreement of the Plath siblings about their parents’ strict rules. Those who had grown up alleged their parents lack social and emotional skills.
- The second season of Welcome to Plathville premiered on 10 November 2020.
- The second season features some major changes in the family. Ethan and his wife Olivia cut ties with his parents.
- Moriah gained her freedom after she moved out of their farmhouse with her brother, Micah.
- She has starred in the 2018 short film, YouShould Be There.
Source: [email protected]
Moriah Plath Boyfriend
Moriah Plath is not married. She is single at present. She was previously in a relationship with a guy named, Max Kallschmidt. Her affair with Max became official only in June 2020 after she made it Instagram official. However, their relationship did not last long. They broke up in December 2020.
Moriah wrote on Instagram, “Obviously gotta work on me rn😭💔 And that’s okay! It’s a never ending process 🖤”
Max also wrote on Instagram, “Sometimes you have to do the hard thing for the right reason. I won’t be taken for granted. I won’t be the only one continuously putting in effort.
I originally thought, “I guess this is it. Another love crash and burn. I guess I let my insecurities shine through, couldn’t communicate to make it work out and I just ended something potentially beautiful. I guess I’ll pick myself up and move along, try to learn from the situation and sharpen my tools like I have been taught to do with everything.”
But then she asked to be friends…
I never realized that was an option because I did not want to lead her on….
I’m glad Moriah and I made our promises. We both have a lot to work on and I think slowing the role and taking a step down into friendship is what’s best for our growth both personally and together and will hopefully allow us to lay down a better foundation.
Hopefully we can both work on being our best selves and I can learn to understand and trust people…oh! And learn to dance 😜”
Moriah Plath Height
Moriah Plath stands at an average American height. She has a slim body build. Her actual body measurements will be updated soon. Her eye color is hazel and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight. She has yet to pursue a professional career. Thus her salary and net worth will be updated soon.