|Born Name||Piper Joy Curda|
|Birth Place||Tallahassee, Florida, U.S.|
|Height||5 feet 1 inches (1.55 m)|
|Age||22 years old|
|Sibling||Major Curda, Glory Curda, Saylor Curda, Riley Chai|
|Parents||Stephen K. Curda, Leslie Curda|
Last Updated on
Piper Curda is an American actress who is best known for her work in the television series Just Another Nice Guy.
The actress is also famous for her roles in the films and television series like The Wretched, A.N.T. Farm, and Youth & Consequences. Want to know more about the actress, if yes, then read the whole article!!!
Is Piper Curda Dating?
Piper Curda is possibly single as of now. As of now, she is not seen dating men outside of the reel life.
The actress, however, was previously rumored for dating the American actor Jake Short. Besides, there is no official confirmation about their relationship.
Piper Curda’s Net Worth is in Six-Digits!
Piper Curda possesses a net worth of $400,000 as of 2020. She gathered that wealth from her career as an actress and singer.
Curda began her career through the television screen. She debuted with the trending hit series called Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, portraying the role of Ella Mendez. Since then, she acted in many television series like Rule the Mix, A.N.T. Farm, I Didn’t Do It, Just Another Nice Guy, and Youth & Consequences. Until now, she acted alongside actors like Katie Sarife, Olivia Holt, and Azie Tesfai.
The 22-year-old actress, moreover, also worked in various films in her career. At first, she worked in the 2013 short film called Save the Date, playing the role of Jill. After that, she acted in many movies like School Spirits, The Wretched. Furthermore, she is about to act in the upcoming 2020 film American Pie Presents: Girls’ Rules.
At the beginning of Piper’s career, she also released many singles. Her first single Taking Me Higher was released in 2013. Later, she also released songs like Losing You Messing With My Head, Letting Go, and Happy.
Quick Facts of Piper Curda
- Piper Curda was born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida, U.S.
- She grew up along with her four siblings Riley Curda, Major Curda, Glory Curda, and Saylor Curda.
- Her father, Stephen K. Curda, is the U.S. Army Brig. General, whereas her mother Leslie Curda is a doctor.
- She graduated from Wheaton College in 2019.
- She made her acting debut at the age of 12 years.
- Curda portrayed the role of Roly-Poly in the Broadway national tour of The 101 Dalmatians Musical.
- She gave her voice in the television series Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja.
Visit TheCelebsCloset for more celebrity News and Updates!!!!