Neta Riskin is an Israeli actress and journalist who is well recognized for her role as Giti Weiss in the series, “Shtisel”. Riskin is also known for coaching Academy-award-winning actress, Natalie Portman to speak Hebrew in Portman’s directional feature film, “A Tale of Love and Darkness”(2015).
Her other film credits include “Damascus Cover”, “Shelter” and “Longing”. Besides, she is active on social media sites with over 13k followers on Instagram: @neta_riskin.
What is Neta Riskin Famous for?
- Famous for her role as Giti Weiss in the series, “Shtisel”.
Where is Neta Riskin From?
Neta Riskin was born on October 28, 1976, in Tel Aviv, Israel. Her birth name is Neta Riskin. Her nationality is Israeli. Riskin belongs to mixed ethnicity while Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
Born as the daughter of an Israeli mother and Lithuanian father, Neta was raised in a very secular Jewish family. Both of her parents were well-educated personalities as they were both architects and even her grandfather, Asher Gleiberman, was an Israeli architect who immigrated from Belarus.
Despite belonging to a family with a background of high academics, Neta developed an interest in acting and journalism since her childhood that she even got a Bachelor’s degree in journalism.
Neta Riskin’s Career Highlights
- Neta Riskin started her career as an actress with her debut role as Nati Ganot/Nathalia Gordin in the Israeli series, “The Gordin Cell”(2012-2015).
- Riskin got her to break when she began starring as Giti Weiss in the popular drama series, “Shtisel” in 2013.
- She made her film debut playing the role of Haya in “A Tale of Love and Darkness”(2015). It was the same film where Neta coached Natalie Portman to speak Hebrew with an Israeli accent.
- In 2016, she appeared as Ronit Levi in a television show, “Der Tel-Aviv-Krimi”.
- Riskin played the same role as Yael in the political thriller, “Damascus Cover” and also in comedy-drama, “Longing” both in 2017.
- In 2018, she played the role of Naoi in the film, “Shelter”.
- She then played the role of Anat Kedmi in the television thriller, “False Flag”(2018-19).
Neta Riskin Relationship and Dating
Neta Riskin isn’t single anymore. She is currently in a relationship with Yoni Havaletzki. Yoni is a senior architect who currently works at BarOrian Architects. The couple has been dating for a few years now and is often seen posting pictures of the couple together on their social media sites.
Neta Riskin Net Worth
Neta Riskin has quite good earnings from her career as an actress. Having her career started since the year of 2012, Riskin must have managed to earn a healthy fortune which is estimated to be around $350k.
Neta Riskin Height and Weight
Neta Riskin is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained slim body physique in her 40s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inch.(1.68m) while her body weighs around 56kg(123 lbs). She has a fair complexion with brown hair and light brown eyes.