Nicholas Gonzalez is an American actor, best known for playing the role of Alex Santiago on the Showtime television series, “Resurrection Blvd”. Gonzalez is popularly known as Dr. Neil Melendez for his appearance on the ABC television series, “The Good Doctor”. He is also known for his role as Dante Ramon/ Rupture in “The Flash” and as Detective Marco Furey in “Pretty Little Liars”.
What is Nicholas Gonzalez Famous for?
- Famous for his role as Dr. Neil Melendez on the ABC television series, “The Good Doctor”.
Where was Nicholas Gonzalez Born?
Nicholas Gonzalez was born on January 3, 1976, in San Antonio, Texas, USA. His birth name is Nicholas Edward Gonzalez. His nationality is American. He is of Mexican descent while Capricon is his zodiac sign.
Nicholas was born and raised in a well-to-do family alongside his brother, John Joseph Gonzalez. He was born to John Gonzalez(father) and Sylvia Mosier(mother). His father is a dermatologic surgeon and so is his brother. He attended Central Catholic High School in San Antonio, Texas, during which he won the Texas State Championship.
After graduating in 1994, he moved to Palo Alto, California where he attended Stanford University thus graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in literature. Later he attended two terms at Oxford University in England and then returned to Europe on a research grant where he studied at Oxford and Trinity College to complete his thesis on James Joyce’s Ulysses.
He was inspired by Alma Martinez, an actress, and Stanford professor, to become an actor.
Nicholas Gonzalez’s Career Highlights
- Nicholas Gonzalez started his professional career after he was landed with small roles on television series, ABC’s “Dharma and Greg” and NBC’s “One World”.
- Gonzalez then played the role of Fidel Castro’s son in the Lifetime Original Movie, “My Little Assassin” in 1999.
- He made his breakout career after he began appearing as Andy on MTV’s “Undressed” in 1999.
- He got his first-ever lead role as Alex Santiago in Showtime’s original series, “Resurrection Blvd.” in 2000.
- In 2001, he was landed with his first-ever film, “Scenes of the Crime” as Marty.
- He then appeared in films like “Spun”, “Marco Polo: Return to Xanadu”, “Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid”.
- He also appeared in series like “Witches of East End”, “Off The Map”, “Modern Family”, “the Flash”, “The Closer”, “Grimm”.
- Gonzalez also appeared as Detective Marco Furey in Freeform’s series, “Pretty Little Liars” in 2016.
- Gonzalez marked another breakout with his appearance as Dr. Neil Melendez in series, “The Good Doctor” since 2017.
- In 2019, he appeared as Tomas in series, “Undone”.
Who is Nicholas Gonzalez Married to?
Nicholas Gonzalez is married to his longtime girlfriend, Kelsey Crane. Crane is an actress, known for her presence in series, “The Good Doctor”. After dating for some time the couple decided to engage forever and got married on April 16, 2006. The couple together has a daughter named Ever Lee Wilde Gonzalez born on March 1, 2017.
Previously, he dated American actress Regina King in 2007.
What is the Net Worth of Nicholas Gonzalez?
The 44 years old Nicholas Gonzalez has quite a great earning through his professional career as an actor. Working in this field for more than 2 decades, he has managed to amass a fortune worth million dollars from his several films and series.
His estimated net worth is around $2.75 million.
How Tall is Nicholas Gonzalez?
Nicholas Gonzalez his a handsome man in his 40s. He has a well maintained athletic body physique of measurement 40-31-15 inches. He stands tall with a height of 5ft. 10inches(1.78 m) while his body weighs around 77kg(167 lbs). He has a fair complexion with black hair and brown eyes.