Nick Robertson is a British businessman who is renowned for being the co-founder of ASOS.com, an online fashion and beauty retailer, and its CEO from 2000 to 2015. ASOS operates as an online fashion retailer worldwide. It offers womenswear and menswear products.
What is Nick Robertson Famous For?
What is Nick Robertson Birth Name?
Nick Robertson was born on 1st November 1967. He is from England and he holds British nationality. He belongs to British-White ethnic background. His birth name is Nicholas John Robertson. His present age is 54 as of 2021. Nick has not disclosed the details about his parents. Only the fact is known that he has a brother namely Nigel Robertson. Nigel is the founder of FreePages. He was born into a Christian religious family. As per his birthdate, his zodiac sign falls under Scorpio. About his education, he went to Canford School for his education.
How did Nick Robertson begin his career?
- Businessman, Nick Robertson initially began his career in 1987 at the advertising agency Young & Rubicam.
- In 1991, he moved to Carat, the UK’s largest media planning and buying agency.
- In the year 1995, he co-founded Entertainment Marketing Ltd, a marketing services business.
- He is Chairman of the ASOS Foundation, a registered charity funded by ASOS which works to improve the lives of young people in the UK and overseas through long-term partnerships with established local charities.
- From the year 2000 to 2015, he became the co-founder of ASOS.com, an online fashion and beauty retailer, and its CEO.
- In May 2020, football club AFC Wimbledon announced that he would become a minority shareholder.
- In 2020, Nick became a major shareholder in Kidly.co.uk (a kids clothing and toys website) and TackleTarts.uk (an angling marketplace).
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded an OBE in 2011 for his achievements in the world of fashion retailing
Who is Nick Robertson’s Wife?
Nick Robertson was a married and divorced man. He is a father of three children with his ex-wife, Janice, Robertson. In 2016, as part of the divorce settlement with his ex-wife Janice, Robertson was ordered by a high court judge to pay her £70 million, about a third of his £220m net worth. Today, he is living a single life. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How Rich is Nick Robertson?
Nick Robertson is a renowned businessman who has made a huge fortune from his business ventures. The net worth of Nick Robertson is estimated to have £220 Million as of 2022 which he made being the co-founder of ‘ASOS.com’. As he is a businessman, he does not require a salary. However, he is making his annual salary in millions of dollars which is still to get disclosed yet. His main source of wealth comes from his business career. He is living a lavish lifestyle today. He does have a luxury mansion with a lot of cars collection.