Pauley Perrette is an American actress, singer, writer, and a civil rights advocate. She is best known as Abby Sciuto on the U.S. television series NCIS. She has appeared in several movies including the supernatural psychological horror film The Ring and acted in some television series including 24, Special Unit 2, and CSI. She is dedicated to independent films and is not often seen in commercial movies.
In addition to her career in acting, She has co-written a book titled Donna Bell’s Bake Shop: Recipes and Stories of Family, Friends, and Food. The book tells the story of how Pauley and her two best friends started a Southern-style bake shop in Manhattan. The book also holds several photographs of the actress. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Pauley Perrette famous for?
- An American actress, writer, singer, and civil rights advocate.
Where is Pauley Perrette From?
Recalling her early life, Pauley was born in New Orleans, Louisiana in the year 1969. Throughout her childhood years, she lived up in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, New York, New Jersey. She wanted to become an FBI agent growing up. She is of American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnic background of Scottish, English, Irish, Welsh, and German.
Where is Pauley Perrette educated?
Concerning her education details, Pauley attended Valdosta State University in Valdosta, Georgia. There, she studied criminal justice. Additionally, she also attended John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
Pauley Perrette Career Timeline
- Moving towards her career, Pauley started her career in advertising. After she started booking commercials, she was prompted to move to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting.
- She started by making guest appearances in prominent shows. In 2011, when she was playing a role in Special Unit 2, she landed her current role as a forensic scientist Abby Sciuto in NCIS, a series based on the Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
- In 2003, she appeared on two episodes of JAG. The small role brought her to the attention of many people. In 2011, she had the highest Q Score for any actor on the US prime time show. She later went on to make appearances in movies like ‘The Ring’ and Almost Famous.
- Apart from being an actor, She is a poet, writer, photographer, and music lover. She also advocates civil rights and makes documentaries.
- In 2010, she had one of the top Q Scores which landed her alongside Tom Hanks and Morgan Freeman. She was the only woman to make it to the top 10. She also started doing television commercials for Expedia.com in the same year.
- Also, She has sung several songs. Her song Fear features in the NCIS: The Official TV Soundtrack. She also sings in a Los-Angeles based band Lo-Ball.
- On June 7th, 2019, She said she left NCIS due to an on-set dog bite and alleged multiple physical assaults.
Who is Pauley Perrette married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Pauley previously married for three years to actor and musician Coyote Shivers from 1998 to 2004. Later, she was engaged to cameraman Michael Bosman. The pair, however, were not legally married but were together from 2005 to 2009. In 2011, she announced her engagement to Thomas Arklie, former British Royal Marine. She does not have children from any of her relationships.
How rich is Pauley Perrette?
Being an actress by profession, Pauley earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $22 million and salary is somewhere around $200 Thousand per episode. However, his assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Pauley Perrette?
Observing his body physics, Pauley stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 62 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and blonde hair color. Further, his body measures around 35-27-37 inches.