Pedro Neto is a Portuguese footballer who currently plays as a winger for English club Wolverhampton Wanderers. He had a nomadic youth career, having spent time in academies of Vianense, Perspectiva em Jogo, Palmeiras Braga, and S.C. Braga. He featured sparingly for both Lazio B and the first-team, totaling 15 appearances, 1 goal and 1 assist. To know more about him, read below.
What is Pedro Neto Famous For?
- A Portuguese professional footballer.
Where was Pedro Neto Born?
Going back to his early life, Pedro Neto was born in Viana do Castelo, Portugal in the year of 2000. Currently, he aged 20 years old. He is Portuguese by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. The information regarding his parents, siblings and education details is yet to be revealed.
Pedro Neto’s Football Career Timeline
- Talking about his profession, Pedro joined S.C. Braga’s youth system at the age of 13. On 7th May 2017, he made his professional debut with their reserves, coming on as a second-half substitute in a 2-3 home loss against FC Porto B for the Segunda Liga.
- The following weekend, in his first Primeira Liga appearance with the first team, he scored after only a few minutes on the pitch, helping the hosts defeat already relegated C.D. Nacional 4-0 and becoming the club’s youngest ever goalscorer in the competition.
- On 31st August 2017, both he and teammate Bruno Jordão were loaned to S.S. Lazio from Italy for two years, with an obligation to subsequently buy for a combined €26 million.
- He only played his first match in Serie A on 27th January 2019, replacing Bastos in the last minute of the 1-2 home loss to Juventus FC.
- On 2nd August 2019, He signed with Wolverhampton Wanderers. He made his debut twelve days later in the second leg of the UEFA Europa League third qualifying round against FC Pyunik, scoring and providing an assist for Morgan Gibbs-White in a 4-0 home win (8-0 aggregate).
- His maiden appearance in the Premier League took place a few days later in the same month when he came on for compatriot Diogo Jota late on in the 1-1 home draw to Manchester United.
- His first league start occurred on 28th September 2019, when he assisted Matt Doherty’s opening goal in a 2-0 victory over Watford at Molineux.
- After having what would have been his first goal in the competition ruled out controversially by VAR at Liverpool on 29th December, he scored in the next game in a 2-1 away loss against Watford, becoming the first teenager to achieve the feat for the club in the Premier League in the process.
- On 5th September 2019, He won his first cap for Portugal at under-21 level, playing the first half of a 4-0 win against Gibraltar for the 2021 UEFA European Championship qualification campaign, held in Alverca do Ribatejo.
Who is Pedro Neto Dating?
Being a sports celebrity, many people want to know about his personal information but there is no such information revealed in social media yet about his personal affairs or relationship. That’s he is quite a secretive person and likes to away from the media spot. Whenever we were updated, we will update you soon.
How Much Is Pedro Neto Worth?
Pedro is a professional footballer who has a net worth of €8.5 million at present. Currently, his market value is around €7 million. His income comes from his sports career as being a football player and his endorsement. However, his salary and asset details are still under review.
How Tall is Pedro Neto?
Pedro has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and he has a body-weight of 86 Kg. Similarly, he has an athletic body. His eyes are brown and hair color is dark brown. However, his other body information is still under review.