Philip Haney, the author of “See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad,” has died at the age of 73. In addition to being an author, He was a long-time Department of Homeland Security expert with a focus on Islamic extremism. Let’s explore more about him through this article.
When was Philip Haney born?
Recalling his early life, Haney was born in the USA in the year of 1947. He is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. His other information like parent’s details, siblings, and his childhood is yet to be disclosed. Further, he is Christian by religion.
What does Philip Haney do?
- Talking about his profession, Haney studied Arabic culture and language while working as a scientist in the Middle East before becoming a founding member of the Department of Homeland Security in 2002 as a Customs & Border Protection agriculture officer.
- After advancing to an armed CBP officer where he served several tours of duty at the National Targeting Center near Washington, DC, he was quickly was promoted to its Advanced Targeting Team, an unprecedented accomplishment for an agent on temporary duty assignment.
- He won numerous awards and commendations from his superiors for meticulously compiling information and producing actionable reports that led to the identification of hundreds of terrorists. He has specialized in Islamic theology and the strategy and tactics of the global Islamic movement. He retired in July 2015.
- One review of Haney’s book described it as an exposé of a politically correct federal government that capitulates to a subversive enemy within and punishes those who reject its narrative.
- In 2016, He testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee chaired by Senator Ted Cruz to allege that the Obama administration had acted irresponsibly concerning Islamic extremism. Haney claimed that the administration had acted in favor of political correctness rather than take actions that may have prevented the June 2016 Pulse night club shooting in Orlando or the San Bernardino shooting in December 2015.
- He also alleged that the Obama administration destroyed or changed 800 of his files relating to the Muslim Brotherhood because they were deemed offensive to Muslim people.
What is the reason behind Philip Haney’s death?
Haney had been absent since February 19th and was supposedly discovered dead from a discharge twisted to his chest two days after the fact in what police have controlled a suicide. The information demonstrates shot wound to the chest are exceptional on account of suicides.
The less than ideal demise of him throughout the end of the week has made another tempest of political fear inspired notions. He picked up a reputation in 2016 when he approached as an informant while working at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
He had been absent since Feb. 19 and was discovered dead two days after the fact in what police have governed a suicide. However, reports that his lethal shot injury was to his chest combined with an absence of data about the conditions that prompted his passing have reignited developing doubt between the U.S. open and the American government.
Who is Philip Haney married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Haney was married to Francesca Haney and live blissfully until her death in June 2019 following a battle with cancer. Together, the pair proud to be parents of their daughter Sara Haney. The information regarding their marriage details is yet to be disclosed. If you know more about him, please share it with us by using the below comment. So, we can share others like you.
How much is Philip Haney’s worth?
Being a DHS Whistleblower, Haney earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $1 million at the time of his death. However, his salary and asset details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall Philip Haney?
Before his death, Haney stands a decent height and weight with white hair and brown eyes. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.