Rachel Hilbert is an American model who is best known for being a face and former spokesmodel for Victoria’s Secret younger line, “PINK” in 2015. She even walked in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2015 and Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2016. She also has appeared on several other platforms including Urban Outfitters, Kohls, Delia’s, and Macy’s.
Hilbert was even featured in the music video for Brett Eldredge’s “Lose My Mind” and also has starred in an episode of “Younger” in 2015. BEsides she is quite active on social media sites with over 769k followers on Instagram: @rachelhilbert.
What is Rachel Hilbert Famous for?
- Famous as a former spokesmodel for Victoria’s Secret younger line, “PINK”.
Source: [email protected]
Where was Rachel Hilbert Born?
Rachel Hilbert was born on March 14, 1995, in Rochester, New York, United States. Her birth name is Rachel Leigh Hilbert. Her nationality is American. Hilbert belongs to mixed (Polish, English, German) ethnicity while Pisces is her zodiac sign.
Rachel Hilbert was born as the daughter of her parents: Tiffany Hilbert(mother) and Chuck Hilbert(father). She grew up in Webster, New York, where she attended Webster Thomas High School. During which she developed an interest in modeling also in skiing ad dancing.
Her mother was supportive of her daughter that she even went with her to New York during spring break to go for a few New York displaying organizations. She graduated from high school in the year 2013.
Source: [email protected]
Rachel Hilbert’ Career Highlights
- Rachel Hilbert began her career in modeling when she moved to New York. She was in fact discovered at an open call in New York City when she was 15 years old to get her start in modeling.
- She was then cast in one episode of the TV series, “Younger” in 2015.
- The same year, Hilbert hosted a Spring Break event for PINK with Gigi Hadid and Cody Simpson.
- She was then featured in Brett Eldredge’s “Lose My Mind” music video.
- She made her biggest appearance in modeling when she walked the ramp for Chris Benz and Elie Tahari at Summer/Winter Fashion Week in New York.
- In 2015, she was officially appointed as an authority spokesmodel for Victoria’s Secret’s younger line, “PINK”. In December of the same year, she walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- She has also been featured in Elle, Marie Claire, and Cosmopolitan.
- Aside from PINK, she has worked with different brands including Urban Outfitters, Target, Macy‘s.
Rachel Hilbert’s Boyfriend
Rachel Hilbert is currently supposed to be single as per an Instagram source. Whilst previously she dated popular singer Brett Eldredge. She even had appeared in his music video Lose My Mind back in 2015. In 2018, she was rumored to be in a relationship with Brian Valenciaas they even had posted their pictures on their social media. Back at a time, she also had dated Cody Simpson.
She even has a puppy whom she has named Roxie Hilbert. Recently in November 2020, Hilbert was spotted at a beach in Tulum, Mexico on Friday.
Rachel Hilbert’s Net Worth
Rachel Hilbert has quite good earnings from her professional career as a model. Having her career started in modeling in 2015, Hilbert has come a long way up becoming one of the popular models working with several models including Gigi Hadid in her 5 years long career. Her source of income is surely her role in modeling deals. Including her income, Hilbert has a healthy net worth estimated to be around $1.5 million.
Rachel Hilbert’s Height
Rachel Hilbert y is a gorgeous lady with a well maintained hour-glass body physique in her 20s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 10inches.(1.78m) while her body weighs around 58kg(128 lbs). Her body measurement is around 33-23-35 inches with a bra size of 33B, 4(US) as her dress size, and 5(US) as her shoe size. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and blue eyes.