Raven Goodwin is an American actress, who is best known for her roles throughout various film and television. She made her acting debut in 2001, appearing as Annie Marks in the film Lovely & Amazing, and two years later starred as Cleo in the 2003 film The Station Agent. For these films, Goodwin received five nominations from various awards sources. Let’s know more about the actress through this article.
What makes Raven Goodwin famous?
Raven Goodwin is an American actress best known for an appearance on the Disney Channel Original Series Good Luck Charlie and on the Nickelodeon original television series Just Jordan.
Where is Raven Goodwin born?
Recalling her early life, Goodwin was born in Washington, D.C., the U.S. She holds American citizenship and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. Her birth name is Raven Shamira Goodwin and her birth sign is Cancer. Information regarding her parents, siblings and her academic qualification are yet to be disclosed.
When did Raven Goodwin begin to start acting?
- Beginning her career from 2001 with a movie, Lovely & Amazing, Goodwin started getting roles in movies and series, years after years.
- In 2004, Goodwin made her first appearance on television on the American television sitcom Malcolm in the Middle. In the years following, she’d appeared on television series Strong Medicine and Everybody Hates Chris.
- In 2007, Goodwin was then cast in the main role of Tangie Cunningham on Nickelodeon sitcom Just Jordan. The show was a hit and aired for two seasons before its cancellation in 2008. The role brought much notoriety to Goodwin, in which she’d then established herself as a stable actress throughout both television and film.
- In 2010, Goodwin was cast as the main role in short-lived sitcom Huge, which averaged roughly a million viewers per episode. The show ran for a season, Later that year, she was cast as the recurring role of Ivy in Disney Channel sitcom Good Luck Charlie. The show was a huge hit, and Goodwin received much acclaim for her portrayal of the character.
- She began to appear in more shows and recurring roles, including being cast in the role of Sheila on Fox’s comedy-drama Glee, appearing in three episodes. She also appeared as Desiree in American sitcom New Girl.
- In 2013, Goodwin was cast in the main role of Niecy Patterson in American drama Being Mary Jane. The show was a hit and brought much more fame to Goodwin. The show’s initial run was from 2013 to 2019.
- In 2017, she was cast in the recurring role of Eliza for American television program SMILF, which ran until 2019. She also had a minor appearance in the action-comedy film Snatched as Lew. The film was commercially unsuccessful.
- Currently, she is working on a TV movie, The Clark Sisters: The First Ladies of Gospel alongside, Aunjanue Ellis.
Is Raven Goodwin married now?
Reflecting on her personal life, Goodwin was not married yet but currently engaged to her fiance, Micah Williams. She began dating her boyfriend, Micah from 2009. The couple is enjoying their dating life since the day they first met. They, however, didn’t open up about their love, until somehow media found it out.
Who is Raven Goodwin’s Husband?
She managed to stay single before she met Micah, in 2009. Moreover, neither she dated anyone before Micah, nor she was rumored to be dating anyone else afterward. Moreover, the couple has been happily together for around a decade.
What is the net worth of Raven Goodwin?
Being a part of the entertainment industry since 2001, Goodwin earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame through her acting career. Based on online reports, her current estimated net worth said to be $500 Thousand and her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Raven Goodwin?
Observing her body physics, Goodwin stands a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 93 Kg. She has a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair color. Her body measures 46-42-44 inches.