Rebecca Elizabeth Breeds is an Australian actress and screenwriter who is most recognized for her portrayal of Cassie Cometti in the third series of “Blue Water High”. She also outshined her role as Ruby Buckton in the soap opera “Home and Away” for which she was nominated twice in Logie Awards and once in Inside Soap Awards.
Rather than movies and series, her career in this industry began with television advertising. In the year 2000, she made her acting debut in the television series “Water Rats” and in movies, her first lead role was Leah Pointing in the Australian film “Newcastle” (2008).
Her versatile and outstanding acting in many other hit movies, “Sand”, “Three Summers”, “Slam” and series “We are men”, “Pretty little liars” has helped her establish herself as a successful artist.
She was also successful in landing herself a role in the Bollywood movie “Bhag Milkha Bhag” which was a super hit and earned itself a lot of awards.
Rebecca Breeds is active on social media sites with around 150K Instagram followers as @rebeccaebreeds and 84.2K Twitter followers as @BecEBreeds.
Rebecca Breeds famous for
- Famous for her role as Cassie Cometti in the series “Blue Water High”.
- Also known for her role as Ruby Buckton in the opera series “Home And Away”.
Where is Rebecca Breeds from?
Rebecca Breeds was born on June 17, 1987, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Her full name is Rebecca Elizabeth Breeds. Her nationality is Australian and her ethnicity is White. She was born under the sign of Gemini and she follows Christianity.
Born as one of the three children of her parents, Rebecca and her brothers Matthew and Benjamin led a simple childhood in her hometown. Her father worked in the furniture industry while her mother worked in a governmental school.
She did her schooling at the Saint Andrew’s Cathedral School where she was also appointed as the Drama Captain. After high school, she spent half a year studying for a double degree in music and performing arts at the University of New South Wales before dropping out to pursue her acting career.
Rebecca Breeds Career
- Breeds started her journey in the acting sector by appearing in ads on television.
- She made her debut as an actress with the series “Water rats” in 2000.
- She made a guest appearance as Tina in the second season and played the main role of Cassie Cometti in the third season of the series “Blue Water High” (2006- 2008) which earned her a lot of praise for her effort.
- In the year 2008, Rebecca landed her first lead role in the movie “Newcastle” as Leah Pointin.
- Breeds got her first break when she portrayed the lead role of Ruby Buckton in the series “Home and Away” for which she earned three prestigious nominations; Most Popular New Female Talent and Most Popular actress in Logie Awards and Best daytime star in Inside Soap Awards.
- In the year 2011, she played the role of Emma in the short movie “Scent”.
- She also landed a role in the Bollywood movie “Bhag Milkha Bhag” (2013) where she played the role of Stella.
- She portrayed the lead role of Abby Russo in the series “We Are Men” in 2013.
- She had a recurring role in the sixth and seventh seasons of “Pretty Little Liars” as Nicole Gordon and the third season of “The Originals” as Aurora de Martel.
- She also starred in other television series as Camille in “Molly” (2016), Megan James in “The Brave”(2017), NCIS Agent Scout Manion in “The Code” (2019) earning her recognition for her flexible acting skills.
- In the year 2017, she played the role of Keeley in the feature film “Three Summers”.
- Then the following year, she starred in another feature film “Slam” as Sally.
- Currently, she is playing the main role of Clarice Starling in the series “Clarice”.
Who did Rebecca Breeds marry?
Source: Instagram @rebeccaebreeds
Rebecca Breeds is a married woman with Luke Mitchell as her husband. Luke is an Australian actor and model. The couple met in the sets of “Home and Away” in 2009 when they started dating. They married in January 2013 after becoming engaged in May 2012.
Before the marriage, Rebecca hadn’t dated many men. She previously dated Todd Lasance.
How much is Rebecca Breeds worth?
Being established as a successful actress, Rebecca has a quite decent income. Rebecca has appeared more in Television series than the movies. Despite this fact, she has managed to win millions of hearts with her marvelous acting skills and become one of the recognizable actresses.
Most of the source of her income is undoubtedly her series and movies. As of now, her net worth is the US $10 million approx. while her salary is under review.
Rebecca Breeds Physical Stats
Rebecca Breeds is a beautiful lady with her gorgeously well-maintained body. She is 5’3″ (1.60m) tall while her slim built body weighs about 51kgs (112) pounds. She has physically well kept with the measurements 33-25-34 inches. Her bra size is 33A. She has a fair complexion with blue eyes and brown hair color. Her shoe size is 7 US and her dress size is 4 US.
Rebecca Breeds as a child was a fat kid for which she was teased. Breeds raised funds for cancer treatment by performing in various shows. Rebecca was named the face of the Australian Activewear label “Running Bare” in 2011.