Regina Rajchrtová is a Czech former professional tennis player. She competed for her native country at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul. Regina reached a career-high world rating of 26 on April 1, 1991. She has a career record of 143-98 in singles. She is also known for being the wife of Petr Korda.
Korda is also a Czech former professional tennis player who won the 1998 Australian Open and reached the career-high ranking of no.2. The couple is blessed with two daughters and one son. Both of their daughters; Jessica and Nelly are American professional golfers while their only son, Sebastian is an American professional tennis player.
What is Regina Rajchrtová famous for?
- Famous as a Czech former professional tennis player
- Known for being the wife of Petr Korda and the mother of Jessica Regina Korda, Nelly Korda, and Sebastian Korda.
Where is Regina Rajchrtová from?
Regina Rajchrtová was born on 5 February, 1968, in Havlíčkův Brod, Czechoslovakia. Her birth name is Regina Rajchrtová. She holds Czech nationality. Her ethnicity is mixed while Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
Regina was raised in her hometown. She did her schooling at a local school in Havlíčkův Brod. She started playing tennis at a young age and decided to pursue it as her professional career.
Regina Rajchrtová’s Career
- Regina Rajchrtová had competed in the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul for her native country.
- She had a career record of 143-98 in singles and 82-82 in doubles.
- Though she didn’t have any career titles throughout her career, she had reached the career-high ranking of no. 26 on 1 April 1991.
- She had reached the 2nd round on the Australian Open in 1991, 3rd round on French Open in 1991, 2nd round on Wimbledon in 1990, and 4th round on US Open in 1991 in singles.
- She had reached the Quarterfinals on French Open 1990 and 3rd round on Wimbledon in 1991 in doubles.
- In doubles, she had partnered with former Czech tennis player, Jana Novotná three times and got victorious in 2.
- Regina had earned prize money of $353866 throughout her career before retiring in 1993.
Regina Rajchrtová Husband
Regina Rajchrtová is a married woman and has been married just once to date. Her first and only marriage is with Petr Korda. Korda is also a Czech former professional tennis player who won the 1998 Australian Open and was runner-up at the 1992 French Open. He reached the career-high ranking of no.2 in February 1998.
The couple is blessed with two daughters: Jessica Regina Korda, and Nelly Korda, and a son, Sebastian Korda. Jessica (born on February 27, 1993) is an American professional golfer who currently plays on the LPGA tour. Nella is also an American professional golfer who won a gold medal at the women’s golf event at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan and currently plays on the LPGA tour. Sebastian Korda is an American professional tennis player who has also won the junior title at the 2018 Australian Open.
Regina is living a happy life with her husband and children in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Regina Rajchrtová Net Worth
Regina Rajchrtová had earned good earnings from her professional career as a tennis player. She had earned around $353,866 throughout her career before retiring in 1993. Including all her earnings, her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million as of 2021 while her husband, Petr Korda has an estimated net worth of $9 million as of 2021.
She seems to be living a lavish lifestyle with her earnings.
Regina Rajchrtová Height and Weight
Regina Rajchrtová is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained slim body physique in her early 50s. She has a fair complexion with green eyes and blonde hair. She stands tall with a height of 6ft 3 inches(1.9m) and weighs around 72kg(160 lbs).