Rochelle Eulah Eileen Humes, better known as Rochelle Humes, is an English singer, actress, and television presenter who got recognition for being a member of pop groups: “S Club Juniors(S Club 8)” and “The Saturdays”. Rochelle along with her first band, “S Club 8” achieved six Top Hits and thirteen Top 10 hits with “The Saturdays”.
She has presented many famous TV shows including “Ninja Warrior UK”, “The Xtra Factor”, “Children in Need”, and “Smile”. She currently is the presenter of the British daytime television program “This Morning” since 2018. She also co-presents the British music game “The Hit List” along with her husband, Marvin since 2019.
Rochelle is active in the social media platform with around 2.1 million followers on her verified Instagram account: @rochellehumes and has around 888k followers on her Twitter account: @RochelleHumes
What is Rochelle Humes famous for?
- Famous as an English singer, actress, and television presenter
- Known for being a member in pop groups: “S Club Juniors(S Club 8)” and “The Saturdays”
Where is Rochelle Humes from?
Rochelle Humes was born on March 21, 1989, in Barking, London, England. Her birth name is Rochelle Eulah Eileen Humes. She holds English nationality. Her ethnicity is mixed while Aries is her zodiac sign. She is of Jamaican-English descent. She is Christain by religion.
She was born as the daughter of a Jamaican father and an English mother. When she was just three years old, her parents got divorced. So, she was raised by her mother as a single parent with the help of her uncle, Paul Ince who is an English football manager and a former professional footballer.
She was raised in her hometown, London. She did her schooling at Frances Academy for Girls in Hornchurch, Havering. Later, she joined Colin’s Performing Arts School. Since her childhood, she was interested in music and she wanted to be a singer. So, at a young age, she took many music and dance classes.
Rochelle Humes Career: Highlights
- Rochelle Humes started her career as a singer in 2001 becoming one of the members of the former Brtish group “S Club Juniors”. The group was formed as a part of a reality TV show “S Club Search” where she was a participant.
- The group made their debut with their single “One Step Closer” released on 22 April 2002. She remained with the group for over 6 years.
- She began her TV career co-hosting the children’s morning TV show, “Smile” from 2004 until 2006.
- She rose to international fame when she joined another girl group “The Saturdays” in 2007 which included other members; “Una Healy”, “Mollie King”, “Vanessa White”, and “Frankie Bridge”.
- The band made their debut in 2008 with their debut single “If This is Love” which charted at 10th position in the United Kingdom.
- Their debut album, “Chasing Lights”(2008) and first mini-album, “Headlines!”(2010) both were hit and were charted in the top 10 of UK charts.
- The fourth and latest album of the group was “Living for the Weekend” released in 2013. The same year, she along with her husband joined “This Morning” as regular stand-in presenters.
- She also serves as a regular team captain in the second series, “Sweat the Small Stuff”.
- In 2014, she competed in “The Great Sport Relief Bake Off”.
- She also has co-hosted “Ninja Warrior UK”, “The Xtra Factor” and has hosted the 12th series of “Sweat the SMall STuff” along with Melvin Odoom.
- Since 2018, she has been hosting a British music game show, “The Hit List” along with her husband Marvin Humes.
Rochelle Humes Husband
Rochelle Humes is a married woman. She is currently married to her only husband, Marvin Humes. Marvin is also an English singer, TV presenter, and disc jockey who is best known as a member of the former boyband “JLS”. He also presents the British music game “The Hit List” along with Rochelle.
The couple started dating each other in 2010 and finally got engaged in December 2011. The couple later got married on July 27, 2012, at Blenheim Palace in Woodstock, Oxfordshire. The couple is blessed with two daughters, Alaia-Mai who was born on May 20, 2013, and Valentine Raine who was born on March 10, 2017. Their only son, Blake Hampton was born on October 9, 2020.
In an interview, she said that she would definitely not be adding to her brood any more now she has spent lockdown with her family when asked if she’s planning to add more member to her family. At present, she is living a happy life with her family in their house in London. She is a very loving mother and a caring wife.
Source: [email protected]
Rochelle Humes Net Worth
Rochelle Humes has quite good earnings from her professional career as a singer, presenter, and actress. Having her career started initially as an S Club Juniors(S Club 8)’s member, Rochelle has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular TV presenters in her around 20 years long career.
Her source of income is surely her shows and songs. Including all of her earnings, she has managed to amass a healthy fortune estimated to be around $7 million. She also makes additional income from her endorsement deals with renowned brands like Dulux, Pandora Christmas, etc. At present, she is living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
Rochelle Humes Height
Rochelle Humes is a gorgeous lady with a well maintained athletic physique in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 8inches(1.73m) while her body weighs around 57kg(126 lbs).
Her body measurement is around 35-26-34 inches with a bra size of 32C, 4(US) as her dress size, and 9(US) as her shoe size. She has a brown complexion with black hair and brown eyes.