Born on April 12, 1994, Saoirse Ronan is an Irish and American actress who made her acting debut in 2003 in the Irish series The Clinic and is best known for her roles in Atonement, Brooklyn, Lady Bird, and Little Women. Read the article below for more information.
Saoirse Ronan Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Ronan was born in New York City to Monica and Paul Ronan. Her parents were initially undocumented immigrants who had left Ireland but moved back to Ireland when she was 3.
Saoirse Ronan Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
Her relationship status is not known at the moment.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Saoirse Una Ronan
- Nicknames: Saorise
- Birthday: April 12, 1994
- Age: 25 years old (as of Feb 2020)
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Education: Not Available at the moment
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Irish, American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 57 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Legs: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an Irish and American actress.
- She is best known for her roles in period dramas.
- She has received a Golden Globe Awards and nominations for 4 Academy Award and 5 BAFTA.
- She made her acting debut in 2003 in the Irish series The Clinic.
- She rose to fame for her role in Atonement (2007).
- Her parents were initially undocumented immigrants who had left Ireland but moved back to Dublin when she was 3.
- She was raised Catholic.
- She is a fan of Breaking Bad.
- She is an ambassador for UNICEF for their World Barber Day campaign.
Not Available at the moment. For more information visit our site.