Sara Wilson is an American television reality personality who is best known for competing in the CBS series, Survivor. It is an American version of the international Survivor reality competition television franchise that chronicles a group of contestants placed in an isolated location where they must provide food, fire, and shelter for themselves. Wilson was cast as one of the contestants on the 41st season of the show. She was grouped under the “Ua” tribe. However, she did not survive past Day 3. She was voted out on the 3rd day.
She is a healthcare consultant by profession.
What is Sara Wilson Famous For?
- Contestants on the Survivor 41.
Source: [email protected]_w3
Where is Sara Wilson From?
Sara Wilson was born on 28 June 1997. Her birth place is in Sherman Oaks, California in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Her hometown is Sherman Oaks, California. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Information about her parents and early life is not available. More details about her family will be updated here. She has a brother. She is a graduate of MIT.
Sara Wilson Survivor 41
- Sara Wilson was cast as one of the contestants on Survivor 41.
- The series is a reality competition show that follows a group of people placed in an isolated location and they must provide food, fire, and shelter for themselves.
- The contestants compete in challenges including testing the contestants’ physical ability like running and swimming or their mental abilities like puzzles and endurance challenges for rewards and immunity from elimination.
Source: [email protected]_w3
- The contestants are eliminated from the game as they are voted out by their fellow contestants.
- The last remaining survivor at the end is named “Sole Survivor” and wins $1 million.
- Wilson was cast in the 41st series of the show.
- She was assigned to the “Ua” tribe.
- Her group members were Genie Chen, Ricardo Foye, Brad Reese, Jairus “JD” Robinson, and Shantel “Shan” Smith.
- Sara was voted out on Day 3.
- She is based in Boston, Massachusetts where she works as a healthcare consultant.
Who is Sara Wilson Boyfriend?
Sara Wilson is not married. She is reportedly single. She is focusing on her career and is working to establish herself in the medical field. Any details about her dating history and boyfriend will be updated here.
How Tall is Sara Wilson?
Sara Wilson stands around the height of 5 feet and 7 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 55 kg. These are only assumed body measurements. She has a slim body build. Her sexual orientation is straight. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is dark blonde.
What is Sara Wilson Net Worth?
Sara Wilson earns from her professional career as a healthcare consultant. She is paid a handsome salary for her service. She made an early impression when she solved an engineering problem that the company had three full-time senior engineers working on. She became a reality television personality when she was cast on the reality competition series, Survivor 41. However, she exited from the show early. Her net worth is estimated below $1 million at present.