Scarlett Moffatt is a British television and radio personality and a presenter who is well recognized for her breakout appearance on the BAFTA-winning reality series, ‘Gogglebox’. Her breakthrough appearance on the show earned her the opportunity to become a Capital FM radio presenter.
She further got recognition when she won the 16th series of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” in 2016 and since has appeared in several shows including “Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway” and “I’m a Celebrity: Extra Camp”. Her recent popular appearance was in a Channel 4 documentary, “The British Tribe Next Door”(2019), following she also won season 1 of “Celebrity Karaoke Club” and worked as a presenter in “Love Bites” both in 2020.
With her up growing popularity in the field of entertainment and reality shows, Scarlett has managed to amass a healthy following on social sites; with over 2 million followers on Instagram: @scarlettmoffatt and over 618k followers on Twitter: @ScarlettMoffatt.
What is Scarlett Moffatt famous for?
- Famous as a television and radio personality.
- Known for her appearance on “Gogglebox” and “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!”
Where is Scarlett Moffatt from?
Scarlett Moffatt was born on October 17, 1990, in Bishop Auckland, County Durham, England. Her birth name is Scarlett Sigourney Moffatt. Her nationality is British. Her ethnicity is white while Libra is her zodiac sign.
Born as the eldest daughter to her parents; Betty Moffatt(mother) and Mark Moffatt(father), Scarlett was raised alongside her younger sister, Ava-Grace in her hometown where she attended York St John University to study PE and sports coaching. She is also an ex-ballroom and Latin dancer and has danced in local, regional, and national competitions. She actually started her ballroom dancing lessons when she was just 6 years old.
Scarlett Moffatt Career Highlights:
- Scarlett Moffatt started her career working as a checkout operator for Asda in her hometown of Bishop Auckland before she found fame.
- She made her reality television debut with MTV’s new series, “Beauty School Cop Outs” in 2013.
- She got her breakthrough when she became a regular cast member on the Channel 4 reality TV show, “Gogglebox” in 2014. On the show, she appeared alongside her parents, Betty and Mark.
- She joined the presenting team for Capital Breakfast on Capital North East in 2015.
- She then participated as a contestant on the sixteenth series of the reality show, “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” in 2016. She eventually won the show.
- Shortly after she appeared as a panelist on Virtually Famous in December 2016.
- In 2017, she joined the dating show ‘Streetmate’ as well as the variety show ‘Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
- She guest-hosted an evening radio show on Heart, as part of Heart’s Feel Good Easter Weekend in 2018.
- She made guest appearances in several reality TV shows; “Big Brother’s Bit on the Side”, “Play to the Whistle”, “Celebrity Juice”, “Sunday Brunch” and “Room 101”.
Scarlett Moffatt’s Dating Relationship
Scarlett Moffatt is currently in a relationship with her boyfriend, Scott Dobinson. Dobinson is a Durham-based policeman with whom Scarlett has been dating since 2019 for three years now. However, the couple broke up in midst of March 2021 but got together just 24 hours after announcing their split. The couple had moved into their new ‘dream’ home and had hinted at starting a family and wanting to adopt children. They even teamed up with Radio 1 to launch their joint podcast, Scarlett Moffatt Wants To Believe, in May 2020.
Previously, she dated Luke Crodden and Lee Wilkinson. Besides, she also revealed that she constantly suffers from Bell’s palsy after being run over by a car when she was 11. She also revealed that she failed her driving test a total of thirteen times.
Scarlett Moffatt’s Net Worth
Scarlett Moffatt has quite good earnings from her professional career as a TV Personality and also as a social media personality. Having her career started with her initial job as a checkout operator for Asda, Moffatt has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular TV personalities. Her source of income is surely her appearances on TV shows and presenting several other radio shows. Her net worth is estimated to be around $1.2 million.
Scarlett Moffatt’s Height and Weight Loss
Scarlett Moffatt is a beautiful lady with her aligned hour-glass body physique in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 1inches.(1.52m) while her body weighs around 60kg(126 lbs).
She has her own bold personality which can be certain through her body features with brown hair, blue eyes, and body measurement of around 35-25-35 inches with a bra size of 35B, 8(US) as her dress size, and 6(US) as her shoe size.
Besides, bacn in 2018, Scarlett had overweight which she had shed three stones and dropped five dress sizes in just six months. Her weight plummeted from 11th 5lbs to 8st, allowing her to swap from a size 18 to size 8 dress size. She even admitted she purposefully put on weight’ after the fitness DVD scandal back in 2018.