A Canadian entrepreneur, investor, television host, author who is best known for being the host and executive producer of the series “Income Property” is named for Scott McGillivray. Additionally, he is a judge on HGTV’s “All American Handyman” with Mike Holmes and “Canada’s Handyman Challenge” along with Mike Holmes, Bryan Baeumler, and Paul Lafrance. He started his own real estate education company called “The Lifetime Wealth Academy” in the year 2010, which was later renamed to Keyspire in 2013. He is also an author of books such as “Cash Flow for Life” (2012), “Quick Start To Cash Flow” (2011), “The Investors Tool Kit” (2011).
- Being an entrepreneur, investor, television host, author, as well as an educator.
- Being the host and executive producer of the series “Income Property”.
What is the Birthplace of Scott McGillivray?
On 7th April 1978, Scott McGillivray was born in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada but he was raised in Toronto, Ontario. He is Canadian by nationality and his ethnicity is Canadian-White. His race is White. As of 2020, he celebrated his 42nd birthday. Aries is his Zodiac sign and his religion is Christian. As per his education, he attended the University of Guelph where he received an honors degree in Commerce in 2001. Information about his family, childhood life, and siblings are yet to be disclosed.
How was the Career of Scott McGillivray?
- After his education, Scott executes himself as a business model.
- He purchased and renovated his first rental property at the age of 21, and owned 5 rental properties by the time he was 23 by taking student loans.
- Then, he became a licensed contractor in 2004 to manage his own crews.
- As of today, he owns hundreds of income properties across Canada and the United States.
- Additionally, he has been an HGTV host in the US and Canada since 2008, starring in over 400 episodes of television.
- He is better known for the HGTV series Income Property, Moving the McGillivrays, and Buyers Bootcamp.
- Currently, he is in pre-production on the fourth season of his digital series and Canadian Screen Award nominee, “Scott’s House Call”.
- Not only this but he is also the CEO of McGillivray Group and McGillivray Entertainment as well as the co-founder of Keyspire which provides real estate investing education; a partner in District REIT; and is a real estate investor in properties across North America.
- He was also active in the TV show “Income Property” from the year 2009 to 2016. This is the show where he helps homeowners turn part of their home into a money-maker to help with the mortgage, on HGTV Canada. The show premiered in 2009 and the 100th episode airing in 2013.
- As of 2013, this show airs in 33 countries around the world.
- He started his own real estate education company called “The Lifetime Wealth Academy” in the year 2010, which was later renamed to Keyspire in 2013.
- He then started his own live speaking events titled “Creating Wealth through Real Estate” in 2009 to educate people about real estate investing. This event became #TheWealthTour in 2015.
- With Moving the McGillivrays, he along with his wife and two daughters bought and renovate a house into their forever home, on HGTV Canada where they end up choosing a fixer-upper that they tear down due to reno costs, to build their dream home.
- He also helps buyers renovate and flip properties on Buyers Bootcamp with Scott McGillivray (2018).
- In the “Vacation House Rules” show, he helps vacation cottage owners renovate their properties into upscale investment vacation rentals.
- After that, he got his start in TV as a crew member and later, as a project manager with Debbie Travis on her home improvement reality TV shows; “Debbie Travis’ Facelift” (2003-2005) and “From the Ground Up with Debbie Travis” (2006).
- He along with Kim Myles co-host homeowner competition Holiday; “Battle on the Block HGTV” (2007) for the best holiday-decorated home.
- Likewise, he is also the judge on the HGTV Canada show “Canada’s Handyman Challenge” (2012-2014) along with Mike Holmes, Bryan Baeumler, and Paul LaFrance.
- In “Flipping the Block”, he is a judge rating the renovation abilities of four couples competing to win money at auction in a home-flipping competition.
- He is also the co-host on HGTV’s show “All American Handyman” (2010-2012) with Mike Holmes.
- On HGTV Canada’s “Home to Win” (2015), he was a guest renovator, renovating a house for a worthy family to win, who was selected by the producers.
- He also wrote his first home improvement book: “How to Add Value to your Home” (2014), HarperCollins Canada. In the book, he advises homeowners how to make the most of their renovation investments.
- His other books include Cash Flow for Life (2012), Quick Start To Cash Flow (2011), The Investors Tool Kit (2011).
How much is Scott McGillivray’s Net Worth 2020?
By profession, Scott is an entrepreneur, investor, television host, author, actor, and educator who has made a huge amount of money throughout his career. He is also the CEO of McGillivray Group and McGillivray Entertainment, plus co-founded the real estate investing education company Keyspire. As of 2020, the net worth of Scott is estimated to have $4 Million. whereas the details about his salary have not been revealed by him to the media. His major source of wealth comes from entrepreneur, investing, and TV shows career. Without a doubt, he is satisfied with his earnings and he is living a luxurious lifestyle.
Who is Scott McGillivray’s Wife?
Scott McGillivray is a married man. He is married to his beautiful wife, Sabrina McGillivray in the year 2009. The married couple is also blessed with two cute daughters named Myah and Layla Chloe McGillivray. The family divides their time between residences in Toronto, Ontario, and Fort Myers, Florida. As of today, the duo is enjoying their married life a lot without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How tall is Scott McGillivray?
Scott McGillivray is a charming person with an attractive personality which helps him to gain a lot of people’s attention towards him. He stands tall at the height of six feet and his balanced bodyweight consist of 75 KG. His other body details have not been revealed by him either by any sources yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a glowing face.