Shauna Sand is an American model and actress who is well recognized for being the Playboy magazine’s “Playmate of May 1996”. Having her career started as a model at the early age of 9, Shauna has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular supermodels of her time.
Her modeling career also won her several acting roles including in television series, “Air America”, “Charmed”, and “Las Vegas”. Some of her movie roles include “The Chosen One: Legend of the Raven”(1998), “The Deviants”(2004).
Shauna has made headlines several times regarding her professional career, body physique, and personal life events as her marriage with her first husband, Lorenzo Lamas, gained a lot of public attention. With her up growing popularity in the modeling field, she has managed to have a healthy fan following on social media sites; with over 38k followers on Instagram: @shaunasandlamas and over 25k followers on Twitter: @ShaunaSandLamas.
Source: Instagram @shaunasandlamas
What is Shauna Sand Famous for?
- Famous as the “Playmate of May 1996”.
Where is Shauna Sand From?
Shauna Sand was born on September 2, 1971, in San Diego, California, United States. Her birth name is Shauna Sand. Her nationality is American. Sand belongs to the White ethnicity while Virgo is her zodiac sign.
Born and raised in her hometown San Diego, Shauna always had an interest in dancing that she started learning ballet, jazz, and theatre at the early age of 5. Her parents always supported her for whatever she wanted to do in her life further. She got enrolled in the School of Creative and Performing Arts in San Diego, California, at 11.
Her passion and her dedication towards dancing and acting earned her a dance scholarship at Ballet West in Salt Lake City, Utah, at age 13. Later, she graduated earning a bachelor of arts degree in international business administration from the American University of Paris.
Shauna Sand Modeling Career
- Shauna Sand started her career as a model at the early age of 9. It was when she got enrolled in the School of Creative and Performing Arts as well.
- She did modeling as a child model for years when she took her time off and went to Paris where she joined the American University of Paris.
- She got her biggest breakthrough when became a model for Playboy magazine.
- Her career’s biggest win came when she became the Playboy Playmate of May 1996.
- That marked her milestone in her career which further led to her acting role as a guest in her debut show, “Renegade”.
- She then appeared in “Black Dawn”, “Back to Even”, “Air America”, “The Chosen One: Legend of the Raven”.
- Her other appearances include “Darl Realm”, “Charmed”, “Las Vegas”, “The Deviants”, “Ghost Rock”.
- Her popularity in the acting field increased when she was cast for the main recurring role as Geny G in the French soap opera, “Hollywood Girls” in 2012. She appeared as the main cast for its season 2 and 3 till 2014.
- Her recent appearance on television includes herself in the reality television series, “Botched” in 2015.
- Besides, she is also a real estate agent at Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty DRE.
Shauna Sand Husband & Relationship History
Shauna Sand has been married before. Her first marriage was with Lorenzo Lamas, an American actor best known for his role as Lance Cumson in the soap opera, “Falcon Crest”(1981–1990). The couple dated for some months after which they got married on April 27, 1996. Their marriage lasted for 6 long years until they got divorced in 2002.
They together had 3 daughters; Victoria Lamas(b. 1999), Alexander Lamas(b. 1997), and Isabella Lamas(b. 2001). Her divorce with Lamas even turned out to be a bit bitter when Shauna slept with his son, A.J. Lamas from his second marriage in 2015. The news destroyed Lamas emotionally that he couldn’t talk to his own son for two years.
Following her divorce, she began dating Romain Chavent with whom she got married on October 4, 2006. Her second marriage lasted just for 2 years till 2008 shortly after which she began dating her third husband, Laurent Homburger. Laurent and Shauna got married on January 15, 2011, but their relationship turned out to be very short that they got divorced the same year. She even got arrested and accused of domestic violence against Homburger when some visible injuries were seen on Laurent in May 2011. She was released after paying a $50k bail charge.
After taking a break of 4 long years, she got engaged to Stevie Simpson, a pro surfer in 2015. Their relationship rumor began to surface on air when they were spotted together on the red carpet of an art gallery opening in California in 2014. The couple began dating when they met in the playboy mansion and got married the same year they got engaged.
However, she had a hard time during her marriage with Simpson as she revealed that she was strangled and abused during that time. They got divorced soon. Currently, Shauna possibly is living a single life.
Shauna Sand Net Worth 2021
Shauna Sand has quite good earnings from her professional career as a model and actress. Having her career started up as a model, Shauna went on to become one of the supermodels in the late-1990s. Her earnings also include her acting roles alongside the modeling contracts which are estimated to be around $1.2 million.
Height, Weight & Measurements
Shauna Sand is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained hourglass body physique in her late-40s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 4inch.(1.63m) while her body weighs around 45kg(100 lbs). Her perfectly maintained body physique has a measurement of 35-24-35 inches with 35B as her bra size, 22 inches as her waist size, and 35 inches as her hip size. She has her own bold personality which can be certain through her body features, her long blonde hair, and sparkling blue eyes.