Born on April 27, 1966, Siobhan Finneran is an English actress who made her screen debut in the film Rita, Sue and Bob Too and is best known for her roles in Downton Abbey, Boy A, and Happy Valley.
She appears as Johanna in the series The Stranger (2020). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She made her screen debut in the 1987 film Rita, Sue and Bob Too.
Siobhan Finneran Ethnicity/Religion
Siobhan was born in Oldham, Lancashire to Irish immigrants parents. She has stated that she wanted to performing arts as a child.
Siobhan Finneran Affair/Married/Husband
Siobhan was married to Mark Jordon from 1997 to 2014. They have 2 children together. For more information, visit her twitter.
Rita, Sue and Bob Too (Then/Now) pic.twitter.com/GmKSwuwuxn
— Siobhan Finneran (@SFinneranTV) August 28, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Siobhan Margaret Finneran
- Nicknames: Siobhan Finneran
- Birthday: April 27, 1966
- Age: 53 years old (as of Feb 2020)
- Birthplace: Oldham, Lancashire, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Husband: Mark Jordon (m. 1997 div. 2014)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Siobhan is an English actress.
- She made her screen debut in the 1987 film Rita, Sue and Bob Too.
- She is best known for her roles in Downton Abbey, Boy A, and Happy Valley.
- She appears as Johanna in the series The Stranger.
- She has stated that she was always drawn to performing arts as a child.
My career seems to have worked out OK, especially since I turned 40. I’ve always had a character part, mind you – I’ve never played the princess. But if you’re used to doing that, it must be soul-destroying to hit 40 and suddenly find there’s nothing for you to do.
Visit our site for more update.