Sirivannavari is a well-renowned personality who is known by the name of Princess of the Kingdom of Thailand. Born as the only daughter of King Vajiralongkorn and his former consort Sujarinee Vivacharawongse, Sirivannavari is one of the royal family members in the line of succession and to bear royal titles.
Not only she is a royal personality but she is also a well-renowned fashion designer, an equestrian, and a former badminton player. She is actually a genius in fine and applies arts and has especially improved the quality of life of the citizens.
She was even elevated to Princess status as her serene highness by the royal command of her grandfather King Bhumibol Adulyadej, on 15 June 2005. Princess even represented Thailand in a badminton competition held in 2005 at 23rd South East Asian Games in the Philippines, winning a team gold medal.
In 2008, Forbes included her as 16th on the list of the “20 Hottest Young Royals”.
What is Sirivannavari Famous for?
- Famous as Princess of the Kingdom of Thailand.
- Known for her active social work.
Where is Sirivannavari From?
Sirivannavari was born on January 8, 1987, in Bangkok, Thailand. Her birth name is Mom Chao Busyanambejra Mahidol which later was changed to Mom Chao Sirivanvari Mahidol while her praised name is Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana Rajakanya. Her nationality is Thai. Sirivannavari belongs to the Thai ethnicity while Capricon is her zodiac sign.
Sirivannavari was born as the only daughter of King Vajiralongkorn(father) and his former consort Sujarinee Vivacharawongse(mother). Her father, Vajiralongkorn is currently serving as the King of Thailand and is the tenth monarch of the Chakri dynasty, also styled as Rama X. Upon the death of his father, King Bhumibol Adulyadej on October 13, 2016, he has announced the king becoming even the oldest Thai monarch to ascend to the throne at age of 64 at that time.
He is the wealthiest monarch in the world, with a net worth estimated to be between US$30-$70 billion. While her mother, Sujarinee is a Thai actress who was a consort and the second wife of her father.
Sirivannavari grew up along with her four full siblings in Thailand until their parents’ divorce, when her mother moved with her siblings to the United Kingdom, and her father ordered her abduction and return to Thailand. Despite the bitterness in the family, Sirivannavari kept moving on graduating with a Bachelor of Fine and Applied Arts degree from Chulalongkorn University and a master in design from École de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne.
Her aunt, Princess Cyrindhon handed her the degree during the award ceremony. She was elevated to Princess status by royal command of her grandfather, King Bhumibol Adulyadej, on 15 June 2005.
Sirivannavari’s Career Highlights
- Sirivannavari began her career as a representative of Thailand when she participated in a badminton competition at 23rd South East Asian Games in the Philippines, winning a team gold medal.
- In honor of her talent and win, a badminton tournament that made its debut in 2016, “The Thailand Masters”, was named as the “Princess Sirivannavari Thailand Masters”.
- In 2007, she was invited by Pierre Balmain, the French couturier, to present her fashion show in Paris. She made her debut Paris collection on memories of her royal grandmother as well as giving a modern interpretation to traditional Thai costume, “Presence of the Past”.
- A year later, in 2008, she presented her own fashion show in Paris. She has subsequently attended several fashion shows worldwide and shown her passion and talent in the field of fashion designing every year. She even designed a dress worn by the Thai entrant in the Miss Universe Thailand 2018 pageant.
- She also marked the centenary of her alma mater by staging a retrospective exhibition of her designs at the Chula Expo 2017 which was held from March 15 to March 19. Besides, she has her own embroidery academy and her latest exploits follow a launch called “Siriwannavari & S’Homme Spring/Summer 2020 Collection” marking the labels 15th anniversary called “Mythos Poetica”.
- Apart from being a fashion designer and a badminton player, Sirivannavari is also an avid horse rider that she even had competed as a member of the Thai equestrian sports team in the 2013 and 2017 Southeast Asian Games.
Awards and Honors
- Dame of The Most Illustrious Order of the Royal House of Chakri
- Dame Grand Cross of the Order of Chula Chom Klao, Special Class
- Dame Grand Cordon of the Order of the White Elephant
- Dame Grand Cordon of the Order of the Crown of Thailand
- Dame Grand Cross (First Class) of The Most Admirable Order of the Direkgunabhorn
- King Rama IX Royal Cypher Medal (First Class)
- King Rama X Royal Cypher Medal (First Class)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal on the Occasion of the Coronation of H.M. King Rama X
Sirivannavari is currently in verse of the line of succession to the royal throne and is more concerned with her career and for the sake of the Kingdom of Thailand rather than her personal life. She has achieved many awards and honors with her own talent and is quite active in social works rather than other royal members.
She is supposed to be single at the moment.
Sirivannavari’s Net Worth
Sirivannavari has quite healthy earnings from her professional career as a fashion designer and also as a royal family member. Just being a part of the royal family brings a wealthy fortune than ever expected in millions of dollars. Her father, King Vajiralongkorn is the wealthiest monarch in the world, with a net worth estimated to be between US$30-$70 billion.
Though she is second in line to the throne, she earns her own living as a successful fashion designer. Her net worth must be around $30 million.
Sirivannavari is a gorgeous lady with a well maintained slim body physique even in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inches. while her body weighs around 58kg. Her body measurement is around 38-28-37 inches with a bra size of 38B, 6(US) as her dress size, and 7.5(US) as her shoe size.
She has a fair complexion with black hair and brown eyes.