Sofia Pernas is a Moroccan-born American actress. Pernas is best known for her role as Hannah Rivera in the NBC series, The Brave and as Lexi Vaziri in the CBS series, Blood & Treasure. She has starred in several movies and television series. Pernas married The Young and the Restless co-star Justin Hartley in May 2021, whom she started dating in the previous year.
Everything To Know About Justin Hartley
What is Sofia Pernas Famous For?
- Her role as Hannah Rivera in the NBC series, The Brave
- Her role as Lexi Vaziri in the CBS series, Blood & Treasure.
Source: [email protected]
Where is Sofia Pernas From?
Sofia Pernas was born on 31 July 1989. Her birth name is Sofia M. Pernas. Her birth place is in Ifrane, Morocco. She was born to father David Jesus Pernas and mother Saida Tighza. Her family moved to the United States when she was five years old. She grew up in Orange County, California. She holds Moroccan and American nationality. Her mother is Moroccan while her father is Spanish. Her zodiac sign is Leo and her ethnicity is Hispanic. Her religion is Christianity. Regarding her educational background, she attended the University of California San Diego. She graduated in 2015. She initially wanted to pursue a journalism career.
Sofia Pernas Career
- Pernas had planned to pursue a journalism career. However, she was scouted by a talent agency.
- Thus, her modeling career started.
- She made her acting debut with the 2009 television film, The Immortan Voyage of Captain Drake.
- She made her feature film debut with the 2011 fantasy film, Age of the Dragons.
- She made her television series debut with a guest role in the police procedural tv series, NCIS in 2011.
- She starred in recurring roles as Marisa Sierras in The Young and the Restless in 2015 and as Catalina in Jane the Virgin from 2016 to 2017.
- She made her breakthrough after she landed the main role as Hannah Rivera in the military action drama series, The Brave in 2017.
- She landed another main role as Lexi Vaziri in the action-adventure drama series, Blood & Treasure in 2019.
- Other films Pernas has starred in are Roger Corman’s Operation Rogue, Indigenous, The Green Ghost.
- She has a guest role in the series, Leverage.
- She also starred in television films, Transylvania and He Knows Your Every Move.
- She played Princess Anna in the 2020 Disney+ film, Secret Society of Second-Born Royals.
Source: [email protected]
Sofia Pernas Husband
Sofia Pernas is a married man. She is married to actor, Justin Hartley. Hartley is best known for his roles in This Is Us, The Young and the Restless, Smallville, and Passions. The couple started dating in June 2020. They eventually tied a knot to each other in May 2021. Not many details about her previous relationships are available at present. Any updates on her personal life will be updated here. Hartley was previously married to Lindsay Korman and Chrishell Stause. Hartley has a daughter with Korman. She does not have any children yet.
The family lives in Los Angeles, California.
Sofia Pernas Height
Actress Sofia Pernas stands at a height of 1.67 m i.e.5 feet and 6 inches tall. She has a body weight of 128 lbs i.e. 58 kg. She has a slim body build. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is also dark brown. She usually dyes her hair in different colors. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Sofia Pernas Net Worth
Sofia Pernas is one of the familiar names in Hollywood. She has starred in numerous movies and television series. The majority of her income comes from her acting career. To sum up, she makes her fortune working in the entertainment industry. At present, her net worth is estimated at $2 million.