Steve Carbone is an American TV blogger and podcaster who is known for working as a spoiler for the franchise shows “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette.” He has been working as a spoiler for the franchise shows “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette” since 2011. Presently, he has more than 228K followers on his Instagram and 323.5K followers on his Twitter account. To know more about him, you can read the below article to the end.
What is Steve Carbone famous for?
- An influential TV blogger and a successful Podcaster.
- Being a spoiler for the franchise shows “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette.”
Where is Steve Carbone from?
Going back to his early life, Steve was born as Stephen Carbone to his parents in Orange County, Southern California, United States in the year 1976. However, his parent’s details are still under review. He holds American citizenship and his ethnicity is mixed. Further, he follows Christianity.
For education, He has completed his higher-level education. However, the institution’s name is still yet to be disclosed. Currently, he is residing in Frisco, a suburb of Dallas, Texas, the USA with his adopted dog named Maddie.
Source: [email protected]
What does Steve Carbone do?
- Moving towards his career journey, Steve worked for a paid sports commentary website and as a part-time in radio sports in 2013. However, he was fired from the Job after using profanity in a column.
- Then, he works at his father’s bedding industry. However, he leaves the job and starts working as a spoiler for the reality series.
- After that, He began sending hilarious cutting emails about the FOX reality series “Joe Millionaire” to his social media friends who forwarded them to others.
- In 2009, He received unsolicited intel about a twist-ending of “The Bachelor” show. Then, He begins posting detailed spoilers before the new season of each show begins, including lists of contestants and episode-by-episode break downs of dates and eliminations.
- During the season, he also recaps episodes, hosts weekly video live chats to answer readers’ questions, and furnishes bits of Bachelor-verse intel as he learns it.
- In 2011, He partnered with YEA Networks, a company formed by the late Kidd Kraddick, which now owns 10 percent of RealitySteve.com.
- ABC sued him for contacting eliminated cast members and offering them money for information as well as for spoiling the season in 2012.
- Later, They settled as he agreed not to contact anyone on the show or working in the crew for show particulars. Because his information comes from several other sources, he has continued to spoil seasons without interference from ABC.
- In 2020, He started podcasts where he does weekly recaps and interviews reality stars from “The Bachelor”, “Big Brother”, and “Survivor”.
- He is currently working as the full-time spoiler of the franchise shows “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette”.
- Recently, he has predicted JoJo Fletcher, an American real estate developer, and media personality, as the winner of “The Bachelorette” (season 16) through his blog Site “Reality Steve”.
Everything To Know About Kathryn Dunn
Steve Carbone Dating
Steve Carbone has never been married but has a romantic relationship with Kathryn Dunn since April 2020. However, the lovebirds kept their relationship private until he was announced on his Instagram Live on 08th June 2020. As of now, the lovebirds seem to be happy with each other. Further, there is no report of his past dating history.
How Does Steve Carbone Make Money?
Steve Carbone has earned the sum of a good amount of money through his profession as a TV blogger. As per the online sites, he has reported $900 Thousand as of 2020. He earns most of his income through Google ads and other advertisements. Further, He owns an Apartment in Frisco, Dallas, Texas.
What is the height of Steve Carbone?
Steve Carbone has a decent height and weight with a pair of blue eyes and black hair color. He has an athletic body but his body measurements are still under review. Further, He has a straight sexual orientation.